Other Zombie City Survival

Reaction score
A very simple top down shooter that tasks you with cleansing each level of zombies and infected.

Each level pits you against zombies bent on spreading the Z virus to the healthy civilian populous. Your hero (and up to 5 others), the saviour, muist kill every zombie and cure every infected civilian and hero before they turn into one of the walking dead.

There are 3 different kinds of zombies. Your standard shambolic zombie, slow but hard to kill. Exploding zombie which is just like your standard one but explodes on death damaging everything in a small radius, including other zombies. And finally rage zombies, fast but fragile.

Aside from being able to cure infections of the Z virus, your saviour can heal, throw grenades, sprint, throw nets or boost stats. You don't gain experience from killing zombies, but rather at the end of each level you will gain one level.

Also at the end of each level, you will be given a score rating of your performance depending on how many civilians you saved/killed, zombies killed and some other factors.

Still beta with more things to come, as I think of them or you guys suggest.
So far 6 levels, and I should mention there is friendly fire, when you toss a grenade.

Just a note to all those waiting on an update for CHLW. My sincerest apologies to you all, I'm actually outta ideas for it to make it worthy of the update that I had hoped for, so I guess for now, its going back on hiatus...

Attachments

• ZCS vBETA.w3x
    58.3 KB · Views: 183

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Sounds pretty fun although the zombies do seem a bit unoriginal. I shall try it out!

EDIT: Ok, I quickly tested it out for like 3 minutes. It's pretty simple but fun. :) The grenade ability doesn't work I think. It never did anything when I used it. Good job! Could have more... features. :thup:

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Reaction score
Yeah,with grenade it's an issue with cluster rockets. What I've noticed is that cluster rockets is a "psuedo channel" spell, what I mean by that is, if you order the caster to move or anything else before all the projectiles from the spell have hit, it won't damage the full amount, and in this case none at all. So you have to stand still till the grenade hits for it to do any damage.

Not sure how to fix this issue without triggering but yeah, that's what's wrong.

No one else has any feedback...?

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Why not use acid bomb?

Easiest triggering I can think of is of a dummy caster using a 1 waved Fire thingy (Forgot what it's called... doomguard has it?)

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
i dont see the problem with triggering it, you can have a dummy unit shoot a projectile and give that dummy unit damage (artilery type)

Reaction score
@esb

Acid bomb is unit target, where as cluster rocket is ground aoe.

@psiblade

I probably will have to, but when I have time lol.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
You want several grenade abilties I have? One is in JASS and the other is GUI. I think. Credits to emjlr3 and Larcenist of course. :D

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.