Maps

Ilendil

Most Respected Former Admin
Reaction score
Anyone have any maps that you made I can test/judge? I'd bet HELLSS would like to do so.

Make sure the maps aren't 5-minute crap maps like I've seen many times before...

(P.S. the map I attached is the map with the broodling energy problems I'm having, but the energy can be dealt with anyhow.)

(P.P.S. I hope this doesn't take too much space, administrators. ;) )

[edit] From now on, please post only if you have a map to attach.

Any post that does not have a map attached will be deleted.

Attachments

• !!desert rp 2.3.scx
    150.1 KB · Views: 770

Ilendil

Reaction score
New version

I put some fixes in.

hmm maybe it should be Please Read: so that more people download? hehe only 3 people downloaded the map, and that was including me.

Attachments

• !!desert rp 2.5.scx
    150.9 KB · Views: 738

Ilendil

Reaction score
Here you go.

Attachments

• (2)chess (6)observers.scm
    94.2 KB · Views: 699
P

perfectcell515

ok. . .this is my map. . .plz dont release it on bnet without my consent, as when the mods test/judge the map, i might want to make some changes. . .thanx

Attachments

• vulture defense v1.0.scx
    98.7 KB · Views: 699
R

RyokoIsSoSeksi

Yeah, I got one. I put in another post that I was the creator of a Stacked Cannon game, and I am, so I decided to put it in. It's a lot of fun but kinda hard (as all good maps are ;) ), and I think earlier versions of it have been flying around USEast.

Attachments

• stackedcannond5way [se 1.1].scx
    152.6 KB · Views: 691
G

GARM

I made a map. Its called VR Glitch Defense and its basically a cannon defense. Its only got like 10 levels, but its difficult so it has some replay value. Its still sorta beta-ish so plz post any noticed problems. (Note: its called virtual reality for a reason (ull see what i mean if you play it [no its not a crapmap])
Hope you like it :cool:

Attachments

• vr glitch defense v2.1.scx
    45.3 KB · Views: 725
R

Ruby_Dragon

My Only Two Maps

Here dl my maps. There already complete but if you wanna just have fun then have fun. ;)

Attachments

• final fantasy 10.scm
    83.6 KB · Views: 697
R

Ruby_Dragon

oops!!! heres my other map.

Attachments

• metal gear solid 2.scm
    49.2 KB · Views: 721
K

KilerTassadar

scx

Brood War File Sorry..

Don't even think about editing my map I will edit it.
Plus protected by GUedit and SCMtoolKit and Map protect 5.0

Attachments

• boot camp bound v redone.scx
    41.6 KB · Views: 688
D

DemonStar55

Hey I got a map i think i worked out the bugs I hope Here you go

Attachments

• (4)kirby rpg!!!.scx
    111.6 KB · Views: 664
D

DemonStar55

Heres my map finished:D

Attachments

• (4)kirby rpg!!!.scx
    112.3 KB · Views: 640
D

DemonStar55

I ha d to fix 2 things :pissed:

Attachments

• (4)kirby rpg!!!1.5.scx
    112.3 KB · Views: 669
Z

ZeratulMaster

Here is one of my maps that i jus made. :)

Attachments

• bear tag.scx
    30.2 KB · Views: 674

frie2

Maxis & Sim Moderator
Reaction score
A long awaited finish

Yes my map is complete! After five months of yelling and screaming at my computer i finally got this Starship Troopers defense map made. I really would like some feedback on it. Would you please rate my map on a scale of one to ten?

PLEASE E-Mail at: [email protected]
Battle.net: frie2@USEAST

Attachments

• starship troopers deluxe.scx
    113.8 KB · Views: 774
M

MATKsSquad2

Bear Tag Ownz

Originally posted by ZeratulMaster
Here is one of my maps that i jus made. :)

This map is great, its hard when your it at first cause ur the same speed as the runers but then at the 5 min mark all hell breaks lose!! U get 2lings for each person whos it (4 is max) and i have only lived through it once out of like 23games. One night i just dl'd this and made one game.... and so the addiction started. I made the game and waited for ppl, one person came. I said rm, he said ok. I rm it... 6ppl join in 2seconds. I played it over and over again, usually with the same ppl, for about 1hour and 20mins straight. Although the briefing is a bit odd... Its still a great map.

U

Unregistered

Ur map is really really amazing dude! i love that starship troopers map! I hope the sequel is in progress man!

frie2

Maxis & Sim Moderator
Reaction score
My starship troopers map???? If so that made my day. I've been trying to find the unprotected copy so i could make a sequel. LOL

U

Unregistered

Can anyone help me???? i have created a TD and when i tries to air it on b-net, it said "file is too large".....

J

jopo

i have found the problem, i imported a sound that was too large, now i need to figure out how to delete the soud off of the map.... help plz

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • WildTurkey WildTurkey:
    is there a stephen green in the house?
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up WildTurkey?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Looks like Google fixed whatever mistake that made the recipes on the site go crazy and we are no longer trending towards a recipe site lol - I don't care though because it motivated me to spend alot of time on the site improving it and at least now the content people are looking at is not stupid and embarrassing like it was when I first got back into this like 5 years ago.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Plus - I have a pretty bad ass recipe collection now! That section of the site is 10 thousand times better than it was before
  • The Helper The Helper:
    We now have a web designer at my job. A legit talented professional! I am going to get him to redesign the site theme. It is time.
  • Varine Varine:
    I got one more day of community service and then I'm free from this nonsense! I polished a cop car today for a funeral or something I guess
  • Varine Varine:
    They also were digging threw old shit at the sheriff's office and I tried to get them to give me the old electronic stuff, but they said no. They can't give it to people because they might use it to impersonate a cop or break into their network or some shit? idk but it was a shame to see them take a whole bunch of radios and shit to get shredded and landfilled
  • The Helper The Helper:
    whatever at least you are free
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How are you all? :D
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.