A little spell request

Chaos_Knight

Reaction score
You cant. Not decrease armor. You have to make a unit to cast Faerie Fire and an another to cast frosnt nova with no damage but a slow.

RangerX

I am justice!
Reaction score
i think this will help :| .. just try it .. you just need to set the range and the effect in Leer DUmmy

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
I think acid bomb works if you just want -armor and slow, but you have to target a unit (and then it will have AOE around the targeted unit)

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just deleted 12 posts in this thread because there seemed to be a flame war going on.

Here're some general guidelines for people:
  • Don't call people noobs. Everyone has to learn stuff at some point (including you).
  • If you're going to -rep someone, you don't need to post and inform the rest of the forum about it. Just do it.
  • If you see any flame wars going on, report it, or PM a member of staff.

Chaos_Knight

Reaction score
I just deleted 12 posts in this thread because there seemed to be a flame war going on.

Here're some general guidelines for people:
  • Don't call people noobs. Everyone has to learn stuff at some point (including you).
  • If you're going to -rep someone, you don't need to post and inform the rest of the forum about it. Just do it.
  • If you see any flame wars going on, report it, or PM a member of staff.

Sorry.

polo2005

Wana start playing LoL? http://tinyurl.com/369as27
Reaction score
this may be abit offtopic, but wasn't leer that skill that decressed attack damage?^^ or am i totaly wrong?

neverbealone

Reaction score
this may be abit offtopic, but wasn't leer that skill that decressed attack damage?^^ or am i totaly wrong?

TYPE NORMAL
CATEGORY
POWER -
ACCURACY 100
PP 30
EFFECT Decreases opponent's Defense by one stage.

or so the site link says

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.