A question about shops

spirits

Reaction score
Hi i've been wondering in dota how do they make a shop..that auto aquires the hero and is able to sell items to the hero. with out the select user. and stuff?

StRoNgFoE.

Reaction score
What do you mean it auto acquires the hero?
Do you mean it's range is longer and the hero is able to use it from wherever distance?

spirits

Reaction score
no i mean there is a skill in all shops...where it says select hero to sell it to

i want to remove that icon but still let the shop aquire heroes to sell items to

i tried to remove the skills from the shop but if i do i can get rid of the icon, but it wont aquire the hero, saying there is no valid hero around or something like that

MagnaGuard

Reaction score
Well in dota there is only 1 hero per player so all the shop has to do is max out on items and of course it will auto select the only unit you control.

StRoNgFoE.

Reaction score
Hmm.. Look at the 'Shop' in the Object Editor, look at the "Abilities-Normal" section, by default it should be "Select Hero, Invulnerable (Neutral), Shop Purchase Item"

Editing that will do the trick, but purchasing them might not work. Maybe make the "icon" that is getting in the way (listed in one of the abilities above) put that under the "Default Active Ability" section in the "Object Editor"

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.