A suggestion for Admiral Proudmoore's Ultimate

RockmanderZ

Reaction score
Hi guys, As you can see I'm workin on Admiral Proudmoore as a hero he does have his normal abilities now the only problem is what Ultimate Ability should suit him?..:confused:

ertaboy356b

Old School Gamer
Reaction score
hmmm.....

Lay of Hands....

His Aura switches as his condition changes...

When Attacking, switches to Command Aura
When Running, Switches to Endurance Aura
When Under Attack, Switches to Devotion Aura

Just a suggestion Lol....

RockmanderZ

Reaction score
Hmm nice idea, tho when attacking command aura?, then when attacked devotion aura?,how if he experiences attacking while he's attacked..
But overall nice idea tho he already has an Aura..:D

ZypHeRx™

Reaction score
Admiral Proudmoore - a paladin-like hero right ? Hmm..

Guardian Angel - ( like the one in dota , which is the Battle Roar ability )

Enhances allies around the Admiral with near-invulnerability and increased HP regeneration.

For Justice ! ( Passive )

When the Admiral attacks an undead unit , the admiral is able to deal more damage .

Ray of Light

Summons a blinding light , which deals 200 damage to enemies around the Admiral , heals 200 points to allies around the Admiral and blinds enemies .

Hope my suggestions will be of use to u. :)

RockmanderZ

Reaction score
Thanks ZypHeRx..:)

About Guardian Angel > nope sorry...

@ For Justice > sorry again but the theme of my map is Orcs and Humans..:)
So no Undead..

@Ray of Light > Sounds pretty nice tho I'll not use it for Admiral on Another hero lol..:D

But thanks for the suggestion..

More please?..

~GaLs~

† Ғσſ ŧħə ѕαĸε Φƒ ~Ğ䣚~ †
Reaction score
Erm...it is like a paladin hero...
Spell should:
Light Blessing
When being attacked...it will has chances to coz the hero to heal his wound

Sword Waves
When attacking...it will has chances to deal swing his sword and coz he self to deal damage to nearby units

Illusion Stab
When attacking..it will has chances to deal a stab bash at the back of attacked unit using its illusion

opps..all is passive spell :p

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
A non-triggered spell eh? (I'm just assuming)

-Battle Cry
Stops all enemy units in an area from attacking.

Use Silence, but change Attacks Prevented to Melee and Ranged.

Or use Cloud and make it channeling.

-Fallen Legends
Calls upon numerous ghostly souls to aid you in combat. They release energy bombs every 5 seconds, stunning the one whom they hit and dealing 25 damage to it.

Locust Swarm, change the Locust model to a Shade or something, change Attack Type to Chaos and give it a 100% Bash.

-Blast Strike
Clicks a point and creates an explosion if there are any nearby enemy units, dealing damage in an area.

Change Sentry Ward to have the abilities of a Goblin Land Mine, only set the Setup time to 0.01 and the duration time to 0.02.

F

Fame.

Heavens Thrust -
Based it off of storm bolt delete all the missle art buff etc etc.

Change the buff into any holy related buff
Change the casting range to 100
Change the Art- Animation - to Attack

Duwenbasden

Ver 6 CREATE energy AS SELECT * FROM u.energy
Reaction score
Unforgettable Hatre:

When attacking Orc units, Proudmoore gains a 15% attack speed bonus, 15% attack damage bonus.

Omni

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
not liking dota - liking the omnislash

give the admiral the famous omnislash
1.it has my name in it :p
2.it looks cool like usual
3.it will also look cool on proudmoore becuse he has a sword
4.i've never seen a human do an omnislash so that would be cool too!

W!†A_cRaft

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
ENOUGH WITH THE LIGHT

HE IS A PIRATE

USE SOMETHING like Spirits of the Sea or some of that JAZZ

Dark Secrets of the Deep See ( KINDA GOOD NAME ):
Creates a Tidal Wave that crushes his enemies and enfurges into a See Elemental with extrem abilities. When the elemental dies, it creates a tidal explosion sending waves in all directions and dealing fatal dmg to all enemies around. Elemental can be tributed to fuse up with admiral prodmlore, creating a massive sea spirit, which deals great damage and is hard to kill. Admiral dies and when he respawns the spirit will die.

13lade619

is now a game developer :)
Reaction score
Royal Navy Barrage:

Admiral Daelin Proudmoore calls upon his fleet to open fire on a targeted area.

-
thehelperTripleAnimatedUB.gif

ZypHeRx™

Reaction score
Admiral is a pirate ?? lol .. then ..

Steal
The Admiral has 15% chance to steal 50 gold when attacking.

Call of the Seas

Summons hydras to fight for the admiral.

hmm ....... wad else .. ? hmmm .. [thinks]

Charged Attack
The admiral charges for 3 seconds , ( create special effects on his blade maybe ? ) then creates a massive wave to launch forward , stunning all enemies and moving allies to one side . ( Shockwave missle ? )

Reaction score
It could help us if you'd tell us what abilities he already has, that'd give us a chance to think of an ultimate that works well with other abilities and fits to the theme.

RockmanderZ

Reaction score
Wow..:eek:
Thanks for all the suggestion guys..

Hmm where do I start..

>It could help us if you'd tell us what abilities he already has, that'd give us a chance to think of an ultimate that works well with other abilities and fits to the theme.

I have found one already..:)

>Admiral is a pirate ?? lol .. then ..
Steal
The Admiral has 15% chance to steal 50 gold when attacking.

Call of the Seas

Summons hydras to fight for the admiral.

hmm ....... wad else .. ? hmmm .. [thinks]

Charged Attack
The admiral charges for 3 seconds , ( create special effects on his blade maybe ? ) then creates a massive wave to launch forward , stunning all enemies and moving allies to one side . ( Shockwave missle ? )

Thanks for the suggestion, the first two sorry
but the last one I may find it useful +rep..;)

>Royal Navy Barrage:

Admiral Daelin Proudmoore calls upon his fleet to open fire on a targeted area.

Thanks, but it would look odd if I use this ability, and would be useless cuz they might just move out of the targetted area..

>Dark Secrets of the Deep See ( KINDA GOOD NAME ):
Creates a Tidal Wave that crushes his enemies and enfurges into a See Elemental with extrem abilities. When the elemental dies, it creates a tidal explosion sending waves in all directions and dealing fatal dmg to all enemies around. Elemental can be tributed to fuse up with admiral prodmlore, creating a massive sea spirit, which deals great damage and is hard to kill. Admiral dies and when he respawns the spirit will die.

Very NICE!!! I'll use this ability for him..:D (+rep)
But about the fuse thing, I'm not gonna add it.:)

>not liking dota - liking the omnislash

give the admiral the famous omnislash
1.it has my name in it
2.it looks cool like usual
3.it will also look cool on proudmoore becuse he has a sword
4.i've never seen a human do an omnislash so that would be cool too!

Hmm omnislash, sorry.. One of my heroes already have one..

>Unforgettable Hatred:

When attacking Orc units, Proudmoore gains a 15% attack speed bonus, 15% attack damage bonus.

It's also a nice idea:) I'm gonna use it (+rep)

>Heavens Thrust -
Based it off of storm bolt delete all the missle art buff etc etc.

Change the buff into any holy related buff
Change the casting range to 100
Change the Art- Animation - to Attack

Well, Admiral Proudmoore already has the ability based on Storm Bolt..:)
But Thanks, I'm thinking of adding the ability..(+rep)

>A non-triggered spell eh? (I'm just assuming)

-Battle Cry
Stops all enemy units in an area from attacking.

Use Silence, but change Attacks Prevented to Melee and Ranged.

Or use Cloud and make it channeling.

-Fallen Legends
Calls upon numerous ghostly souls to aid you in combat. They release energy bombs every 5 seconds, stunning the one whom they hit and dealing 25 damage to it.

Locust Swarm, change the Locust model to a Shade or something, change Attack Type to Chaos and give it a 100% Bash.

-Blast Strike
Clicks a point and creates an explosion if there are any nearby enemy units, dealing damage in an area.

Change Sentry Ward to have the abilities of a Goblin Land Mine, only set the Setup time to 0.01 and the duration time to 0.02.

Well not really that I'll use a non Triggered Spell lol, but all of the ideas seems nice, Blast Strike is the most..:) (deserves a +rep)

>Sorry ~Gals~

dragonhord

Knowledge is true opinion. - Plato
Reaction score
Well I believe the general idea of a pirate is thievery, but I never really liked that idea... Now ruthlessness is an additional portrayal of a pirate... But neither of those have anything to do with what im about to say! Hooray! Now I think proudmoores ult should be something on the lines of... Except for the name!
HEROES ATTACK ONLY!!!
Ruthless Decimation -
Upon being attacked, Proudmoore has a X % chance to go into an intinsified range, slashing at units surrounding Proudmoore (Or the unit that attacked him only) X times. Additionally, with each attack made by Proudmoore, due to his incredible guise, he is able to pickpocket the target, stealing X gold from the target.
X is not filled in of course because I dont know if units in your map have 100000 hp or 100.... or if they do 100000 damage or 10... So fill it in with whatever you like... Or dont even use the spell, just a suggestion.

Hope it helps.

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Enchant Equipment - Gives bonus damage based on your total gold (spent/kept) and gives bonus defense based on your total wood (spent/kept).

If wood is not available, change it tot gold, but lower division than the damage bonus.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How are you all? :D
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.