Crime A USC student was charged with a violent crime he didn’t commit, and feels the university turned its back on him

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Even after the legal system found him innocent, USC still enforced its suspension.

Judah Adkins had an upbringing that sets him apart from many of his USC peers. He’s from Las Vegas and was raised by a single father. He was homeschooled his entire life. He’s Black and Hispanic and from a low-income background — but for the past two years, he’s found his community at the University of Southern California.

A cinema and media studies major, Adkins enjoys both the academic and social prestige that the university boasts. Those close to him describe him as a quiet yet social, soft-natured student, son, roommate and friend.

But Adkins carries a heavy burden on his shoulders that’s been weighing on him since his freshman year.

At the end of the 2022 spring semester, Adkins was suspended from USC after the LAPD wrongfully arrested him for a violent crime. As he recounted, “[It was] obviously just devastating, like, psychologically. I knew I was innocent but I was tricking myself into believing it was my fault because I put myself in that situation.”

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.