Adding 2 values to your leader board

tobbygnome

Reaction score
hello right now in my leader board i got everything i need EXCEPT i dont know how to add 2 values (Kills and DEATHS)
i got kills in and thats working fine and yes ive got all the variables for Kills and Deaths, the only thing i would like 2 know is HOW 2 add 2 values to a player leader board

Heres what i got so far:
LeaderBoard Init
Events
Map initialization
Conditions
Actions
Wait 0.01 seconds
Leaderboard - Create a leaderboard for (All players) titled Player Stats Ki...
Leaderboard - Show (Last created leaderboard)
Player Group - Pick every player in (All allies of Player 1 (Red)) and do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
If - Conditions
((Picked player) slot status) Equal to Is playing
Then - Actions
Leaderboard - Add (Picked player) to (Last created leaderboard) with label (((( + (String((Player number of (Picked player))))) + )) + (Name of (Picked player))) and value KillCount[(Player number of (Picked player))]
Leaderboard - Sort (Last created leaderboard) by Value in Ascending order
Else - Actions
Player Group - Pick every player in (All allies of Player 7 (Green)) and do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
If - Conditions
((Picked player) slot status) Equal to Is playing
Then - Actions
Leaderboard - Add (Picked player) to (Last created leaderboard) with label (((( + (String((Player number of (Picked player))))) + )) + (Name of (Picked player))) and value KillCount[(Player number of (Picked player))]
Leaderboard - Sort (Last created leaderboard) by Value in Ascending order
Else - Actions

And this for kills

Kills
Events
Unit - A unit Dies
Conditions
((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
Actions
Cinematic - Flash a speech indicator for (Killing unit) of color (0.00%, 100.00%, 0.00%) with 0.00% transparency
Cinematic - Flash a speech indicator for (Dying unit) of color (100.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%) with 0.00% transparency
Set KillCount[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] = (KillCount[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))] + 1)
Leaderboard - Change the value for (Owner of (Killing unit)) in (Last created leaderboard) to KillCount[(Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))]

AND this for deaths

Deaths
Events
Unit - A unit Dies
Conditions
((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
Actions
Cinematic - Flash a speech indicator for (Killing unit) of color (0.00%, 100.00%, 0.00%) with 0.00% transparency
Cinematic - Flash a speech indicator for (Dying unit) of color (100.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%) with 0.00% transparency
Set DeathCount[(Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))] = (DeathCount[(Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))] + 1)
Leaderboard - Change the value for (Owner of (Dying unit)) in (Last created leaderboard) to DeathCount[(Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))]

And that trigger is copied mostly off of a trigger from free trigger code section BUT i would like just to know how to put 2 values in (KILLS and DEATHS FOR EACH PLAYER.!!!! Thankyou!!!

NoxMortus

All Along the Watchtower
Reaction score
You can't have 2 values in a leaderboard, You need to have a multiboard. Check the tutorial section for a multiboard tutorial.

M

Mythic Fr0st

well

You can but it'd look daggy (I think)

Yup, Multiboard XD, (YOu cant really fit more then 3:p)

tobbygnome

Reaction score
ah no sh**, haha thx guys i wasnt aware of the different between them both youve saved me some time ty

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.