Adding an ability to a dummy caster

b_ray210

Reaction score
Hey guys so its been a long time since i last "world edited" and im having lots of trouble remembering how to correctly use dummies. im just trying to get an instant spell to curse all units within a 600 AOE. i based it off channel and all that but i cant remember what to use to give the dummy caster the dummy ability. heres what i have so far:

Flash
Events
Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
Conditions
(Ability being cast) Equal to Flash
Actions
Set flashunitgroup = (Units within 600.00 of (Position of (Triggering unit)) matching (((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) Equal to True))
Unit Group - Pick every unit in flashunitgroup and do (Unit - Create 1 dummy for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at (Position of (Picked unit)) facing Default building facing degrees)
Unit - Add flash dummy curse to (Last created unit)
Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Undead Banshee - Curse (Picked unit)

i know i havent added the expiration timer and stuff yet. i just dont understand how to give the dummy the spell
it seems to fail at the " Unit - Add flash dummy curse to (Last created unit)" part

Carnerox

The one and only.
Reaction score
You sure you removed the requirements for the spell curse and removed the mana. :)

N582114

Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Unit Group - Pick every unit in flashunitgroup and do (Unit - Create 1 dummy for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at (Position of (Picked unit)) facing Default building facing degrees)
    • Unit - Add flash dummy curse to (Last created unit)

Your making multiple units but only giving one unit the spell?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.