Anyone on MSN not busy?

Kosire

Reaction score
Anyone good with WE on MSN Messenger and not too busy? I've been messing with this problem of techtree requirements and cant get it to work. lmk if anyone wants to help out and talk via MSN to make it faster

Kosire

Reaction score
Well if I can find someone who really knows their way around i shouldnt need spread of opinion. But if you could have some ideas ill explain the problem maybe you can tell me what im doing wrong

Kosire

Reaction score
Whats going wrong?

Well. I have a Hero Skill that I don't want to be learnable unless a certain upgrade is researched. But when I try to set techtree requirements it doesnt do anything it still allows them to learn and get bonuses from the skill. But the skill itself is greyed out and says "requires x upgrade to use" even tho it is still granting its bonus.

Galdiuz

Creator of Photon Command
Reaction score
Making skills ''grayed out'' in the hero skill menu is impossible. You could however disable the ability and enable when the upgrade is researched, but then it won't show an icon untill it's researched.

Kosire

Reaction score
Making skills ''grayed out'' in the hero skill menu is impossible. You could however disable the ability and enable when the upgrade is researched, but then it won't show an icon untill it's researched.

Awesome! I got that through. Thanks :)

Galdiuz

Creator of Photon Command
Reaction score
Yeah. Use this action:
Trigger:
  • Player - Enable/Disable SKILL for PLAYER

and then disable skill at map init and enable when upgrade is researched.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.