Not open for further replies.

CEMEHbl4

Reaction score
main features for this battle ships is:
- support of 6x6 players!
* first battle ships which support it
- new system of gold split
* so 2x4 games with leavers, its not unfair for now
- SAVE/LOAD system (saving your total number of wins and number of kills)
- inventory with 30slots! (F1-F5 keys)
- Terrain with elements of random generation
- Dynamic Weather with elements of random generation
- Casually appearing secrets
- integrated CPFD system (by Sooda)
* (splash dmg,random damage between two integers min-max,convertation into
CHAOS DMG,NORMAL DMG,PIERCE DMG... )

- new battle ships and flying ships
- new stuff and new weapon (include shotguns - damage in a line!)
- water change from BLACK-to-BLUE its absolutely soft! (transparency also!)
- 3 versions of the map (~3mb / ~2.5mb / ~1.5mb)
- map from 'allstars 4.1' source

Newest Version: http://stars-allstars.narod.ru/
Latest News: http://stars-allstars.narod.ru/news.htm
TOP10 players: http://stars-allstars.narod.ru/top10.htm

Additional Screenshots: http://stars-allstars.narod.ru/screens.htm
Some Replays: http://expression.spybb.ru/viewforum.php?id=21
FAQ: http://stars-allstars.narod.ru/faq.htm

Official Forum: http://expression.spybb.ru

The full map presentation (in 1280x1024) can be looked here:
http://stars-allstars.narod.ru/pre.htm

All Thumbnails to presentation:

G

Gravedigger

0.8.1 DEMO2 -last version

main features for this battle ships is:
-SAVE/LOAD system from map to map (saving your total number of wins and number of kills)
-and inventory with 30slots!

new version:

http://epicwar.com/maps/download/24205/BattleShipsExpression0.8.3 DEMO3.w3x

changelog:

http://expression.spybb.ru/viewtopic.php?id=27

wow, I've never seen someone so desperate to get someone to read their thread that they'd actually quote themselves!:banghead: :eek: :rolleyes:

CEMEHbl4

Reaction score
Yeah i have some information...
this map have 220custom items:
161 cool guns,mines,fishing nets,uniq armor,teleporters,and etc.

6-flying ships,about 30 normal boats (include 5 absolutely new ships)
bundle of new commands here,new modes,and thousands of new features

and all possible bugs fixed here also

WindexGlow

Reaction score
my map has over 4500 possible customization options =/
One of my games has over 150 custom balenced units, none are copies of each other with new names.
Someone in clan bom is making a map. he has over 400 imports in a map.

I don't care what how many of what your map has. I want to hear why it's better than other maps, otherwhys I won't play it.

CEMEHbl4

Reaction score
you dont understand! i dont talking about stupid units or stupid items - i just talking about REAL GUNS! they are real,and they are give people such many options as possible - its mine idea,and with this idea this map better than other BS maps

PS.but if you not the fan of BattleShips,its not my problem,do not accuse me -accuse yourself

Estel3

Reaction score
this map better than other BS maps

Convince me (and others) why. All you did was post a link to your maps. I don't care about a link. I care about why do I want to play this map. Lets say I don't know what "BS" is, tell me why I want to not only play your version but to play "BS" at all.

CEMEHbl4

Reaction score
BattleShips = BS

BS have many versions of map... i ll show you the HISTORY of BS:
http://stars-allstars.narod.ru/history.htm

here it is

so what i am doing?
i getting all ships -from all versions,into ONE,
i getting all COOL GUNS from all versions , into ONE
i making new ships and guns, into ONE map

-its all what i am doing

so you still dont understand why this map is better?
becouse this map have all stuff from all other BS-maps plus new stuff and features!
i think you understand now

G

Gravedigger

BattleShips = BS

BS have many versions of map... i ll show you the HISTORY of BS:
http://stars-allstars.narod.ru/history.htm

here it is

so what i am doing?
i getting all ships -from all versions,into ONE,
i getting all COOL GUNS from all versions , into ONE
i making new ships and guns, into ONE map

-its all what i am doing

so you still dont understand why this map is better?
becouse this map have all stuff from all other BS-maps plus new stuff and features!
i think you understand now

The history of BS! I couldn't stop laughing reading your post. I think it's time you asked daddy what BS means. After he tells you, try reading your post again. If your map is BS it's not worth anyones time

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
yea dude, you gotta be more specific, you keep on clameing that your guns are cool, but what the hell did you do to make the "cool"?

a battleships map with 30 inv spaces? you really think thats impressive? then let me ask you, have you played the map "Naval combat"? if memory servs correctly, not only can you have up to 72 inv spaces in that one for weps, but you can lock on to your target and ave 6 more inventory spaces for hp regen or armor

and from what im interpreting from "you putting all (blah blah) into one map" im guessing theres nothing "new" in this map, just a a bunch of cropped battleships pasted togeter, and whay you posted supports my point. "-its all what i am doing"

so in reality, i have no idea what the hell you mean by "cool", and theres just about nothing new in your map, just a ton of copying and pasteing from other battleships maps.

oh by the way, if you havent asked your parents yet, BS stands for Bull Shit in the real world.

WindexGlow

Reaction score
i just talking about REAL GUNS!
so gives a fuck. My current map has real accuracy that is dependent on range. There's around 9 different weapons, each with there own fire rate, accuracy, power, reload time, burst time (if not automatic)
And I can very easily add collision to those bullets so they don't go through terrain or doodads.

The weapons your probably talking about;
equip an afk47 to ur boat LOLZ
omg lo u can equp 2 f35s 2 ur boat ROFL

btw, tell us when you are selfish and protect your maps. I just lost about 5 hours of work on a map (most of which I forgot the equations to what I was doing and a shitload of notes) because you decided to protect and cause the world editor to crash.
Good job.

CEMEHbl4

Reaction score
lol? i protect map becouse - it will load X2 FASTER! and minus 505kb to size,but not all my battleships- is protected,but here is need some protection becouse SAVE/LOAD codes you know

listen guys i dont want to capture THE EARTH "i just making map with all possible options of gameplay" and i really dont care like you this map or not... i making it not for yourself but for BATTLESHIPS as they are

and one more thing just show me at least ONE BS map with 30inventory slots,and i will play it more often then mine own map!

PS. "Naval combat" its the most stupid map ever! becouse only maps from sked3.0 source is good...
PS2. COOL GUN - its ION BLASTER ("ion storm project")
PS3. right now i work above the "photon machine project"

Sooda

Diversity enchants
Reaction score
Just post similar post with (Or better update your first post) all weapon info, ships available, some story of game, what game type it is. What you have to do there and so on.

Turnip

Reaction score
btw, tell us when you are selfish and protect your maps. I just lost about 5 hours of work on a map (most of which I forgot the equations to what I was doing and a shitload of notes) because you decided to protect and cause the world editor to crash.
Good job.

Windex, that is your own fault. Who opens another map without saving the one they have open first? I know I don't, and probably 95% of the Warcraft community that use the world editor doesn't either. Also, I doubt you didn't save after five hours. That's unbelievable.

CEMEHbl4, please edit your first post with maybe some screenshots and a brief, yet understandable, description.

CEMEHbl4

Reaction score
Turnip,Sooda ok i update first post very soon maybe Tomorrow ,with screenshots,description,and manual (or FAQ )

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
lol? i protect map becouse - it will load X2 FASTER! and minus 505kb to size,but not all my battleships- is protected,but here is need some protection becouse SAVE/LOAD codes you know

listen guys i dont want to capture THE EARTH "i just making map with all possible options of gameplay" and i really dont care like you this map or not... i making it not for yourself but for BATTLESHIPS as they are

and one more thing just show me at least ONE BS map with 30inventory slots,and i will play it more often then mine own map!

PS. "Naval combat" its the most stupid map ever! becouse only maps from sked3.0 source is good...
PS2. COOL GUN - its ION BLASTER ("ion storm project")
PS3. right now i work above the "photon machine project"

Most people tell other people that their map is protected, so that other people wont fuck up their WE trying to open it, even for epic war, they either add on a tag to the map name like "protected" or "optimized"

what do you mean by battleships as they are?

i alredy showed you a battleships map with more then 30, infact it has 72... and i shall say its name one more time to get it though your thick skull.... Naval Combat

alright i wont yell at your opinons, but from the fact that you coudent see that naval combat supported 72 weps shows that you didnt play the game, so with that.... how can you say it sucked? <note: the game states that as a feature during loading>

i still dont see how thats a cool gun, because ive obviously havent seen it, and if its in your map ive obviously havent played your map because you obviously havent convinced me your map is worth anything above BS (useing the worldy definition)

dude if your gona talk about project, you shuld give some info about it, wtf is "photon machine project" it sounds like a bunch of star trek geeks banded togeter and decided to name somthing that <no offense to star trek fans -_->

CEMEHbl4

Reaction score
lol 72 slots its too stupid! you dont understand ALL FRIGATES in 1500-1700 y had 5 DECKS -max! and mine idea its do ships more reallistic!!

every deck have 6slots ,4 gun decks = max 24guns,plus 1cargo deck for store something

max 24guns its ok -but 72 its stupid...

PS. also in Naval Combat is Memory Leak becouse you(or not you) dont understand how to make it right...

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.