Discussion Being sort of lactose-intolerant, I am starting to miss drinking milk very much.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Since my parent told me that I am lactose-intolerant in 2012, I have mixed feelings when it comes to milk-related products. I really do miss my tasty chocolate milk and most of my breakfast.

Now, I have to face drinking coffee without milk and be afraid of tainted creams and stuffs.

Don't want to risk my health just for the sake of it; Just blurting this out In order for me to calm my nerves and prepare for graduation day.

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
How do you suddenly become lactose intolerant? Or did you just not notice the effects of dairy until they raised the issue?

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds fishy to me. You either were intolerant for all of your life or you are not intolerant at all.
If you didnt feel anything bad happen to you when consuming dairy products then go ahead and continue.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Wrong! It is possible for lactose intolerance "to develop at any age"

Oh, poor you tom! Isn't there a lactose-free yummy milk, you can drink?

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Yeah, milk is pretty fucking awesome.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Goddammit... All I had were chocolate milk, and milk.

Sounds fishy to me. You either were intolerant for all of your life or you are not intolerant at all.
If you didnt feel anything bad happen to you when consuming dairy products then go ahead and continue.

Actually, I get allergic reactions, such as severe cold, running nose, etc. In fact, I don't even know. It's mind-boggling how I was drinking chocolate milk one day, and be confused about it the next day.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
How can you be absolutely sure its the milk? Maybe it was some other factor? Or did you go to a doctor who told you so for a fact?
Maybe the manufacturer for the chocolate milk you usually drink has put in some new ingredient and you are allergic towards that and not the milk itself.
Have you all possibilities?

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
I'm trying to. :(
You should probably "go see a doctor"

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Goddammit... All I had were chocolate milk, and milk.

Actually, I get allergic reactions, such as severe cold, running nose, etc. In fact, I don't even know. It's mind-boggling how I was drinking chocolate milk one day, and be confused about it the next day.

A cold is not an allergic reaction.

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
my friend and his girlfriend suddenly became lactose-intolerant and refused to drink milk.

Seems fishy to me, how can both become intolerant at the same time? All I'm saying is, if you don't drink milk for a while (few months), your body will start reacting to the lactose. We are not meant to drink cow milk, the human body got used to it through the ages.

Unless a doctor clinically declares you lactose intolerant, I wouldn't trust a non-professional call on this.

camelCase

The Case of the Mysterious Camel.
Reaction score
I recently began drinking milk again. I'm not a big fan of it but I don't hate it either. Been using the crapper more often.

EGADS! I AM INTOLERANT!
Just kidding.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
I don't drink milk even though I am not lactose intolerant.. I just never liked it - your not missing out on much

it is pretty common for Asians (which I am assuming Tom is) to be lactose intolerant as it isn't as big in their culture as it is in the European culture

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
it is pretty common for Asians (which I am assuming Tom is) to be lactose intolerant as it isn't as big in their culture as it is in the European culture

It is? I don't really know any lactose intolerant people :/

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.