News Bid to create world's largest sandwich in Iran

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Bid to create world's largest sandwich in Iran fails after crowd eats it before it can be measured

The meat had been cooked, the sandwich almost assembled and assorted Guinness Book of Records dignitaries were patiently waiting by to give it their official stamp of approval.

But cooks in Iran were left in despair after their bid to create the world's longest sandwich failed when the crowd started eating it before it could be measured.

Event organisers had planned to stuff the 1,500-metre-long sandwich with 700 kg of ostrich meat and 700 kg of chicken, and display it in a park in the capital Tehran.

But as the sandwich was being measured, chaos ensued.

Last edited:

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
I didn't know they ate meat very much in Iran.

Seems like they might have taken the recorders hostage until they agreed to make it in the books.

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
HAHAHA! Wow, what a dumb crowd. :p

heavyweaponsguy2.gif

"NOM NOM NOM. OM, NOM."

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Lol... funny indeed!

Asehujiko

Reaction score
Given some recent articles there i have a very hard time taking the daily mail serious when it comes to weird articles like this. Anyone has a more trustworthy source?

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
Given some recent articles there i have a very hard time taking the daily mail serious when it comes to weird articles like this. Anyone has a more trustworthy source?
Why exactly do you find it hard to trust the Daily Mail?
It's really quite a reputable source.

Jackal

You can change this now in User CP... or Die Tryin
Reaction score
Why exactly do you find it hard to trust the Daily Mail?
It's really quite a reputable source.

It is?

I remember one story in the Daily Mail where they were having a rant about some woman related in some way to a UK MP who owns a coffee plantation. They were complaining that she was underpaying her employees in comparison to us. But they seemed to forget it was a third-world country and the average wage for a worker not nearly as much as how much she was paying her employees.

And I don't particularly like the fact they try to stab Iran with a story whenever possible.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.