Weird Boy, 7, goes on killing spree in zoo, feeding reptiles to crocodile

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
An “expressionless” seven-year-old boy broke into a zoo, bludgeoned to death giant lizards and fed them – and other live animals - to a crocodile named Terry in Outback Australia this week.

Zookeepers were horrified when they arrived at work on Wednesday morning to see Terry, an 11-foot long saltwater crocodile, feasting on his fellow showcase reptilians at the Alice Springs Reptile Centre in the Northern Territory.

At first they thought the animals, including the zoo’s favourite, metre-long, 20-year-old goanna, had escaped from their outdoor pens and accidentally become breakfast for Terry - the local zoo’s prize attraction.

But further investigation uncovered CCTV footage of the local boy’s horrific 35-minute killing spree which began when he scaled the fence of the zoo, located in the centre of Alice Springs, a popular tourist destination town in central Australia, just before 8am on Wednesday morning.

Last edited:

eellem1

Life is made of the little things, live it well
Reaction score
Aweful!!! I hope the do take the parents to court, as they should be liable.

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
$5 says that the press will claim it was video games that made the kid insensative enough to do it.

Jackal

You can change this now in User CP... or Die Tryin
Reaction score
$5 says that the press will claim it was video games that made the kid insensative enough to do it.

And news just in is that the boy that went on a killing spree in a zoo was in fact influenced by video games. The boy reportedly saw a similar act of horror while playing the game Zoo Keeper and clearly this caused him to repeat such a thing. The parents of the boy are sueing the developers of this horrible game, 'Blue Fang Games', due to psychological damage to their children.

In a screwed up world we live in, I could actually imagine this happening. :/

EatShrooms

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
ehh just leave the kid alone, he'll probably grow up and not remember it

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
The parents of the boy are sueing the developers of this horrible game, 'Blue Fang Games', due to psychological damage to their children.

Aye, and who let the kid actually play that thing? :rolleyes:

Chao

Setting sail for fail in the sea of lame.
Reaction score
The second I read
"the local boy’s horrific 35-minute killing spree"

I started thinking DotA... I think this kid was too.
"7-year-old boy used Crocodile!"
"Killing Spreeee"
"DOMinating"
"MEGA KILL"
"WICKED SICK!"
"M-M-M-M-ONSTER KILL!"
"HOOOLYYYY SHITTTT"

Drakethos

Preordered Sc2 ftw!
Reaction score

That's unlikely, someone like that is most likely extremely disturbed, some normal kid wouldn't just kill a bunch of animals. If no one does anything about it, hes going to end up a serial killer.

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
7 year olds don't have that bad of a memory. I remember stuff when I was four, this kid will definitely remember this.

the_ideal

user title
Reaction score
I'm sure this kid's a sociopath. Most humans have some degree of empathy preprogrammed.

Chao

Reaction score
Something's gone wrong with the breeding. I 100% agree with Dargoth. This is the makings of a potential serial killer. You don't mercilessly destroy animals... this boy has a fascination with death, and there isn't much a chance it'll stop..

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score

That's a terrible, terrible idea. He should have an idea of right and wrong, and unless he had the worst parents ever I'm pretty sure he should know that killing animals in a zoo that he broke in to isn't right.

Did the article say anything about his home life? Like if it was normal or totally fucked up?

This kind of reminds me of those kids who made a plan to kill their teacher.

Aye, and who let the kid actually play that thing?

My dad used to let me play Grand Theft Auto when I was little (not sure how old I was). I didn't go steal a car and run people over. Although someone bought it for me because they thought I was supposed to be playing as the police I think.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Rofl Chao.

Wonder what the PETA will say about this...
If it's easy for a 7 year old to break into a zoo, how easier is it to release all the animals?
*gasp*

Chao

Reaction score
yeah really.... it must be stupid-easy to break into some zoos.
Who wants to Grand Theft Giraffe with meh?

EatShrooms

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
That's a terrible, terrible idea. He should have an idea of right and wrong, and unless he had the worst parents ever I'm pretty sure he should know that killing animals in a zoo that he broke in to isn't right.

Nah, he'll be fine.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.