Conditions
Or - Any (Conditions) are true
Conditions
(Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to |c00700708Panic Jew|r
(Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to |c00700708Sneaky Jew|r
(Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to |c00700708Toxic Jew|r
(Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to |c00700708Fat Jew|r

Actions
Player Group - Pick every player in Nazis and do (Player - Add 1 to (Picked player) Current lumber)
Game - Display to (All players matching ((Owner of (Dying unit)) Equal to (Matching player))) for 20.00 seconds the text: |c00700708Your pick...
Leaderboard - Change the value for Player 11 (Dark Green) in (Last created leaderboard) to ((Player 1 (Red) Units Killed) + ((Player 2 (Blue) Units Killed) + ((Player 3 (Teal) Units Killed) + ((Player 4 (Purple) Units Killed) + (Player 5 (Yellow) Units Killed)))))
Wait 20.00 game-time seconds
Unit - Create 1 Shade for (Owner of (Dying unit)) at (Center of JewPick <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
Game - Display to (All players matching ((Owner of (Dying unit)) Equal to (Matching player))) for 10.00 seconds the text: |c00700708Your pick...
Camera - Pan camera for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) to (Center of JewPick <gen>) over 0.00 seconds

This is the trigger, it respawn a picker after 20 seconds whenever someone dies. It also does a few other things like updates score on leaderboard etc. However. Sometimes people dont recieve a picker after dying, and i just cant see what it is that could be the error. please help !

jig7c

Stop reading me...-statement
Reaction score
it leaks a bit too...

Trigger:
  • JewDeath
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
        • Conditions
          • (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to |c00700708Panic Jew|r
          • (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to |c00700708Sneaky Jew|r
          • (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to |c00700708Toxic Jew|r
          • (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to |c00700708Fat Jew|r
    • Actions
      • Set Owner = (Owner of (Dying Unit))
      • Player Group - Pick every player in Nazis and do (Player - Add 1 to (Picked player) Current lumber)
      • Game - Display to (All players matching Owner Equal to (Matching player)) for 20.00 seconds the text: |c00700708Your pick...
      • Leaderboard - Change the value for Player 11 (Dark Green) in (Last created leaderboard) to ((Player 1 (Red) Units Killed) + ((Player 2 (Blue) Units Killed) + ((Player 3 (Teal) Units Killed) + ((Player 4 (Purple) Units Killed) + (Player 5 (Yellow) Units Killed)))))
      • Create a one-shot 20 second expiration timer JewDeath[Player number of (triggering Unit)]

Trigger:
  • JewDeath2
    • Event
      • JewDeath expires
    • Condition
    • Action
      • Set JewPick = Center of JewPick &lt;gen&gt;
      • Unit - Create 1 Shade for Owner at JewPick facing Default building facing degrees
      • Game - Display to (All players matching Owner Equal to (Matching player)) for 10.00 seconds the text: |c00700708Your pick...
      • Camera - Pan camera for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) to JewPick over 0.00 seconds
      • call RemoveLocation (udg_JewPick)
      • Set Owner = null

New User

Reaction score
It leaks, and try changing the (Owner of (Dying unit)) , to Owner of Triggering unit.

addeownage

Reaction score
Create a one-shot 20 second expiration timer JewDeath[Player number of (triggering Unit)]

where is this? i can only find

Unit - Add a x.xx second Generic expiration timer to (Triggering unit)

and how do i do that call location udg stuff? soz for being a newb but i would appreciate further help !

Vaius

Reaction score
You can't find "Create a one-shot 20 second expiration timer JewDeath[player number of (triggering Unit)]" because I don't think it really exists.

It would be under "Countdown Timer" category and should be written as "Start JewTimer[(Player Number of (Owner of (Dying Unit)))] as a One-Shot timer that will expire in 20.00 seconds."

addeownage

Reaction score
oh. but now ive encountered another problem. when using timer expire event on the array timer var (JewTimer) i dont know what to put in the inde :/

Events
Time - JewTimer[index] expires

Vaius

Reaction score
Into the index put "(Player Number of (Owner of (Dying Unit)))"

imagelmi.png

addeownage

Reaction score
yeah ive got the action-part on the first trigger:

JewDeath
Events
Unit - A unit Dies
Conditions
Or - Any (Conditions) are true
Conditions
(Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to |c00700708Panic Jew|r
(Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to |c00700708Sneaky Jew|r
(Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to |c00700708Toxic Jew|r
(Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to |c00700708Fat Jew|r
Actions
Sound - Play ISPITHIGH <gen> at 100.00% volume, located at (Position of (Dying unit)) with Z offset 0.00
Player Group - Pick every player in Nazis and do (Player - Add 1 to (Picked player) Current lumber)
Game - Display to (All players matching ((Owner of (Dying unit)) Equal to (Matching player))) for 20.00 seconds the text: |c00700708Your pick...
Leaderboard - Change the value for Player 11 (Dark Green) in (Last created leaderboard) to ((Player 1 (Red) Units Killed) + ((Player 2 (Blue) Units Killed) + ((Player 3 (Teal) Units Killed) + ((Player 4 (Purple) Units Killed) + (Player 5 (Yellow) Units Killed)))))
Countdown Timer - Start JewTimer[(Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))] as a One-shot timer that will expire in 20.00 seconds

But i mean as EVENT for the second trigger:

JewDeath2
Events
Time - JewTimer[index] expires
(what do i put in this index)
Conditions
Actions
etc...

Vaius

Reaction score
Oh. Well, I'm guessing you'd probably just put the same thing as the index for the action as the index for the event, since they are supposed to be the same timer.

Vaius

Reaction score
Problem is solved.

picture1lse.png

Just replace "Sample Trigger" in "Trigger - Add to..." with the name of the second trigger.

addeownage

Reaction score
oh! thanks. okay so now the trigger is basicly done, but it still doesnt work. this is how it now looks:

Trigger:
  • JewDeath
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
        • Conditions
          • (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to |c00700708Panic Jew|r
          • (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to |c00700708Sneaky Jew|r
          • (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to |c00700708Toxic Jew|r
          • (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to |c00700708Fat Jew|r
    • Actions
      • Set Owner = (Owner of (Dying unit))
      • Sound - Play ISPITHIGH &lt;gen&gt; at 100.00% volume, located at (Position of (Dying unit)) with Z offset 0.00
      • Player Group - Pick every player in Nazis and do (Player - Add 1 to (Picked player) Current lumber)
      • Game - Display to (All players matching ((Owner of (Dying unit)) Equal to (Matching player))) for 20.00 seconds the text: |c00700708Your pick...
      • Leaderboard - Change the value for Player 11 (Dark Green) in (Last created leaderboard) to ((Player 1 (Red) Units Killed) + ((Player 2 (Blue) Units Killed) + ((Player 3 (Teal) Units Killed) + ((Player 4 (Purple) Units Killed) + (Player 5 (Yellow) Units Killed)))))
      • Countdown Timer - Start JewTimer[(Player number of Owner)] as a One-shot timer that will expire in 20.00 seconds
      • Trigger - Add to JewDeath2 &lt;gen&gt; the event (Time - JewTimer[(Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))] expires)

AND

Trigger:
  • JewDeath2
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set JewPick = (Center of JewPick &lt;gen&gt;)
      • Unit - Create 1 Shade for Owner at JewPick facing Default building facing degrees
      • Game - Display to (All players matching ((Owner of (Dying unit)) Equal to (Matching player))) for 10.00 seconds the text: |c00700708Your pick...
      • Camera - Pan camera for Owner to (Center of JewPick &lt;gen&gt;) over 0.00 seconds
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_JewPick)

What doesnt work it that the shade simply doesnt respawn along with the text and everything. only the first trigger seems to be working :O

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.