Can i get world editor on my laptop without warcraft being installed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WC3_map_fan

Reaction score
i want to have my laptop able to have world editor but i dont want to install warcraft 3 on it, is their anyway that this is possible?

if their is please tell me.

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
I doubt it.

Since you need all the models, spells and stuff, and that comes with wc3.
Why not just install warcraft 3 too?

WC3_map_fan

Reaction score
hmmm... i agree, i dont think it will work cause of the models... i dont want to waste the space on my laptop as i wouldnt be using it much, i also need the space for my work, also, what are skins used for? and if you can answer that how would i use them???

duyen

Reaction score
Skins are the colors of models, if you wish to change say a green dragon to red you would create a skin. (Or you would just use the red dragon model)

WC3_map_fan

Reaction score
Skins are the colors of models, if you wish to change say a green dragon to red you would create a skin. (Or you would just use the red dragon model)

so how would i use these skins? how do i equip them onto a character. also, is this the reason some model files dont seem to work? because i am not equiping the appropriate skins for the model?

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
If it would be possible then you would need most of warcraft anyway.
WEU, UMSWE and anything similar will not work because they are not standalone editors, but mere modifications to the original.

Furthermore we don't support this. The editor is a part of Warcraft III so it would not really be legal to just take it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.