Create New Hero trigger Not working...

P

PittCougar

I don't understand why this is not working... Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. Here is my set of triggers:

Condition:
Player 1 kills at most 0 men.

Action:
Create 1 Artanis (Scout) at 'Player Hero' for Player 1
**this part works great, the next is where it's not working**

Conditions:
Player 1 kills exactly 1 Kukulza (Mutalisk).
Player 1 kills exactly 1 Hyperion (Battlecruiser).
Player 1 kills exactly 1 Artanis (Scout).

Actions:
Create 1 Artanis (Scout) at 'Player Hero' for Player 1
Preserve Trigger

As you may be able to tell, I'm trying to set it up, so if you kill someone elses hero, you get another, and if they kill yours, they take a hero. Kind of a "hero wars", if you will.
The computer characters triggers are similar, one created for each (which once I get it set up, and working the way I want, I will change to players). The other thing I'm guessing might happen once I can get this to work, is it will start continously creating Artanis' at the 'Player Hero' location. Is there a way to reset only the Kukulza, Hyperion, and Artanis kills to 0, or do all kills have to be reset to 0 to reset those?

Again, Thank you for your help!

P

PittCougar

*UPDATE*
Ok... I've figured out how to make it create the hero if another hero is killed. Instead of bunching them all into one condition/action command, I seperated them into 3. I assume it did that because it expected all 3 conditions to be met before it would do the action. BUT I STILL HAVE A PROBLEM...

As expected, once I get it to start creating the new hero, it won't stop. Even if I do set all kills, or units to 0, it still won't stop. How do I reset a hero kill to 0?

Thanks again for any help!

N

Not user

your help

Do this

Player 1 score is 1 kukulza ( i think thats the right trigger)

Create 1 Artanis at location
Set Score for player 1 to 0 Kukulza
Preserve Trigger

(I'd suggest hyper triggers)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.