Da Upgrades[no no the time thing]

L

LordSandege

Ok. We now that to get instant upgrades u type in 8739 for the time. But what do I do to make the factors of the upgrades go up a little more. For example in the actual starcraft game say marines, they do 6 dam. regularly. Upgrade them and they get about +1 for the first upgrade. I need to increase that factor for all the species upgrades. In some games ive seen the factor go up 20-30 times in one upgrade. I think my map will have +10 per upgrade thx.

O and if anyone has some links to these possible things or can help me that would be sweet.
-Using Switches
-Where to find some good map hacks. I do have GUEdit but have no idea how to use it.

P

perfectcell515

Im pretty sure this is posted somewhere else. . .but if it isnt. . .heres how to do it. . .go to Scenario/Unit and Hero Settings/Terran Units/Terran Marine(or watever the unit name is). Uncheck "Use defaults for Terran Marine" at the top and look down under the section that says "ground weapon", if you want a marine to have an increase of like 20 per upgrade, set the bonus to 20. This works the same way for air weapons, where applicable.

Ilendil

Most Respected Former Admin
Reaction score
Perfect cell, he's talking about the number of upgrades, not how much damage the upgrades do.

You cannot increase the maximum value of an upgrade over 3 if your using the regular editor... search for one in the forum.

For the bottom two things, search the forums, EXCEPT THE MAP HACK, hacks are not to be promoted in these forums.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.