Skin Diamond Hunter

O

OneEight7eve

Well ever since i learned to make diamonds thats all ive been doing. so heres a Demon Hunter With Diamonds All Over.

What i added.

1) Made him human

2) Diamond Chest - Blindfold - Hair - Sword ( Kinda )

DiamondHunterSkin.jpg

Pictures

DiamonHunterPortrait.jpg

DemonHunterDiamondBody.jpg

Not Bad.
I like the Red Crystals. By Chance, could you like, make a Demon Hunter that's fully covered in Red Crystal? So that it looks like Magma...

BTW: What about the Ears?

dude, it just looks like a guy who has severly dry and cracked skin weilding swords (dont know what to call them, looks like a wep from startrek but i cant remember) that are so cracked to a point where it looks as if on contact they would shatter....

really dude, adding lines dosent make something crystaline unless its 2d... your skin is just cracks.....

to be honest.. this is just plane ugly and looks as if it where freehand....

personal rateing 3/10

the face is whats giveing the 3.... but it looks like a recolor and makes him look like a old man.....

really now... adding cracks to the skin of a model dosent make it look like a diamond... or any other gem or crystal.... it just makes it look horrid... if you want something to stick out for a model, you have to edit the model itself, not just the skin... altho..

if you make the model look like its actualy made from crystal, see if you can get it so the cracks aling the bump of the modified model..

(note i do not have a tga editor or a model editor on this computer, so even if i wanted i could not make the model..... not to mention i dont even know how to model myself...)

but to make it easyer.... i think what you shuld do is look for sharp edges on the model, and make the cracks alinged to those edges

also your coloring is crap... it looks like hes colorblind (actually, illidan is blind altogeter... but what the heck, he managd to match with his original skin)

try to keep a base color, dont go red, then blue then green.... thats like the 3 primary colors (for computers) all mixed into one small object... not so good (unless your dealing with rubiks cubes or what not)

anyways.... fix the model, fix te color... and it shuld be fine... also do something about ears

>dont know what to call them, looks like a wep from startrek but i cant remember)

Some klingon sword. That brings back memories.

>dont know what to call them, looks like a wep from startrek but i cant remember)

Glaives.

I like the skin gj +rep
But I agree that it sort of looks like a cracked skin.

The only thing about this crystal that I can easily say may look like a crystal is the 'blindfold' However, the face looks absolutely horrible, sorry to say.

My suggestion would be to make the face completely like the blindfold, and see what it looks like.

thanks for the comments / suggestions i apprieciate it.

lol , well if i ever work on this skin again i will try to do that . but im not that good skinner yet so ill prolly wait a while b4 i edit my old skins

Glaives.

I like the skin gj +rep
But I agree that it sort of looks like a cracked skin.

No, it was a one of a kind klingon weapon with a special name.

EDIT: Didn't see other post.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    News portal has been retired. Main page of site goes to Headline News forum now
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am working on getting access to the old news portal under a different URL for those that would rather use that for news before we get a different news view.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Easily done
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    https://www.thehelper.net/pages/news/ is a link to the old news portal - i will integrate it into the interface somewhere when i figure it out
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Need to try something
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hopefully this won't cause problems.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hmm
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I have converted the Headline News forum to an Article type forum. It will now show the top 20 threads with more detail of each thread.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    See how we like that.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do not see a way to go past the 1st page of posts on the forum though
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is OK though for the main page to open up on the forum in the view it was before. As long as the portal has its own URL so it can be viewed that way I do want to try it as a regular forum view for a while
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Yeah I'm not sure what the deal is with the pagination.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    It SHOULD be there so I think it might just be an artifact of having an older style.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I switched it to a "Standard" article forum. This will show the thread list like normal, but the threads themselves will have the first post set up above the rest of the "comments"
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I don't really get that article forum but I think it is because I have never really seen it used on a multi post thread
  • Ghan Ghan:
    RpNation makes more use of it right now as an example: https://www.rpnation.com/news/
  • The Helper The Helper:
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What do you think Tom?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    I will have to get used to this.
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    The latest news feed looks good
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I would like to see it again like Ghan had it the first time with pagination though - without the pagination that view will not work but with pagination it just might...
  • The Helper The Helper:
    This drink recipe I have had more than a few times back in the day! Mind Eraser https://www.thehelper.net/threads/cocktail-mind-eraser.194720/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.