Spell
Spell Channel
Spell Slam
Death
Decay Flesh
Decay Bones
Portrait
Portrait Talk

>Provided test map if you want to download that instead.
refer to the testmap to see how to import it into your map like its done in the test map.

;)Do NOT modify or redistribute this model in any way.
Give Credit to "Sephiroth_VII"
;)

comments & criticisim plz.

Attachments

• DOOMBEAST V1.0.zip
    229.1 KB · Views: 712
  • DOOMBEAST V1.0.w3x
    289.2 KB · Views: 912

Trollvottel

never aging title
Reaction score
when it was a cute living bear, the beast smoked and now the smoke goes up into the air. thats my guess.

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
Here's the Hiveworkshop post on this:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=89842&prev=u=Sephiroth_VII

That other cute model called the beast, was a failure. This was what I had envisioned from the start. All it needed was a few more centurys of work.

The black flakes are intended. They look cool to me. Its like his flesh never burns off but you can still see it burning off. Test it in game, its cool.;)

O hey! here's a great idea! You could make the cute beast morph like Illidan into the DoomBeast.

bananaHUNT

You can change this now in User CP
Reaction score
Looks cool, nice work man! :D
Only it seems like the metal ball is very light in game, it gets dragged immediately with his foot if you know what i mean.. like it's attached to it, not chained.
Anyway i still really like it :)

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wow.. That's very well made.
One bad thing I can see is that the animations (Especially the attack) is a bit 'stiff' and the transition between animations is very bad.

Awesome though!
+Rep.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Very nice model and I don't think that the black particles in the fire look too bad ingame. It's just the screenshot that makes it look like it was an error in the making of it :p

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
Give it BloodLust then its animations are much better. Speeds it up. Ah, you mean the transition between animations are bad. I should have made a stand ready. after all attacks he reverts back to his stand anim. His Stand-2 anim is really cool tho. The flames get bigger and he shoots out fire. (like in the screeny)

Don

Rise with the Fallens!
Reaction score
Woah, tested it and liked it, nice model.

It make me think of the easts in Prince of persia 3. The ones that take your sand.

Theyhave an open back with sand getting out (instead of fire) and they roll on the ground once killed.

Very good job dude, nice model, i give 9/10 too!

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
Animations could be better, and I don't like the black stuff comming off, but a very good model anyways! :thup:

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
Damn it, it looks like the beast from Storm Riders (a Chinese movie adapted from comic) except for the chain ball. Lol... The attack animation looks a bit simple though. Don't have the 'strong swift hit' feel. Probably need to use Bloodlust to see difference though.

+R (if I can)

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
I have a question: Why not take over the Animations from the normal WC3 Bear? Since it's anmations do look smoother than the custom ones you made...

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Because they are 2 different models. The chain would be part of the lower half of the leg if it used bear animations. Besides, it really needs a fire breathing animation, or do the wc3 bears breathe fire, i never checked. If it had a stand ready it would be much better.

gameman

It's been a long, long time.
Reaction score
I just recently found this thread. this is most excellent!

The Back doesnt seem to move, my recommendation would be to have 4 bones for the back, 3 bones for each leg (3rd for the foot), 3 bones for the tail, and 2 bones for the head.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How are you all? :D
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.