Double Shot
    Events
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Double Shot 
    Actions
        Set ACast = (Triggering unit)
        Set ACastPos = (Position of ACast)
        Set ATarget = (Target unit of ability being cast)
        Unit - Create 1 Double Shot Dummy for (Owner of ACast) at ACastPos facing Default building facing degrees
        Set ADummy = (Last created unit)
        Unit - Hide ADummy
        Hero - Create Illusion and give it to ADummy
        Hero - Order ADummy to use (Last created item) on ACast
        Wait 0.00 seconds
        Set AGroup = (Units owned by (Owner of ACast) matching (((Matching unit) is an illusion) Equal to True))
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in AGroup and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Unit - Hide (Picked unit)
                Unit - Order (Picked unit) to Attack ATarget
        Unit - Order ACast to Attack ATarget
        Wait 1.00 seconds
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in AGroup and do (Unit - Remove (Picked unit) from the game)
        Unit - Remove (Last created unit) from the game
        Custom script:   call RemoveLocation(udg_ACastPos)
        Custom script:   call DestroyGroup(udg_AGroup)

Basically I am creating an illusion to shoot so it seems like the hero is doing a double shot. But sometimes the illusion refuses to disappear after shooting. Sometimes it works. How do i solve this problem?

Choppa

www.warcraft-gamers.po.gs
Reaction score
Set every unit used as a variable, then when you refer to that unit use that variable, after the "Wait" function, alot of data is lost (stupid huh) but not everything is perfect, and a wait can't wait 0.00 seconds, logically, physically and virtually... Virtually, on warcraft, they can only wait like 0.23 at the minimum or something.

Vnbear

Reaction score
Set every unit used as a variable, then when you refer to that unit use that variable, after the "Wait" function, alot of data is lost (stupid huh) but not everything is perfect, and a wait can't wait 0.00 seconds, logically, physically and virtually... Virtually, on warcraft, they can only wait like 0.23 at the minimum or something.

My set every unit variable is after the wait function. And waiting 0.00 seconds is nothing wrong i thought as it is used for the item recipe system. I tried the wait to 0.01 second before but it also didnt work.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.