Atari VCS Dynablaster for the Atari VCS Available Now!

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Dynablaster, a Bomberman like game that was originally scheduled to be released on the now defunct Intellivision Amico is coming to the Atari VCS in the later part of September!

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Dynablaster for the Atari VCS is now available in the Atari VCS Store!

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Dynablaster is a brand new game for the Atari VCS by German developer/publisher BBG Entertainment. Originally planned for the Intellivision Amico, the game has been retooled and ported to all major platforms. Released 9/14/23 for $19.99. From the dev: "DYNABLASTER – The legendary Bomber is back! You loved the original and now experience multiplayer DYNABLASTER online. That same great gameplay with detailed level design plus character customization and modern style." The game features cross-platform online play, local multiplayer and loads of customization. Let's take a FIRST LOOK at Dynablaster! Gameplay only of Dynablaster on the Atari VCS. Released September 14, 2023.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
On this episode of #NoFilterHD, I play #dynablaster by @bbgentertainmentgmbh for the #AtariVCS! This game was originally planned as one of the first #Intellivision #Amico titles. On launch day, 9.14.23, I played this #game for the first time, I give you my impressions as I'm playing it. This #Bomberman inspired modern reimaging is great... includes online #multiplayer, online #coop, #single modes, special key modes & much more! What do you think? Is this a great title for the #VCS?

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
Tommy Tallarico is all over this games credits :) This was definitely planned to be an Intellivision Amico featured title! It is Bomberman kinda...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.