Endless Loop

Mind

Reaction score
How can selecting a structure, which is never used in any trigger, result in an endless loop?

Mind

Reaction score
I deleted the structure in question and analyzed the disabled triggers, but none could cause an infinite loop.

Mind

Reaction score
I've found the cause of this error, surprisingly, in the Object Editor, not in the Trigger Editor.

S

Suicide_Note

thats because macs are more user-friendly and are more up to date than pc's with software

pc's arnt really good for anything than video games in my opinion... macs are more for programs which is why they are used in offices

Mind

Reaction score
Strangely, the game only crashes when the City's Defenses select its Fortress. When they select, for instance, their Arcane Observatory, this error doesn't occur.

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Macs are more for show. As I have experienced, you can't customize them. So if you bought a mac with a certain video card or whatever, that's the only one is can use. You can't really switch stuff on them, and they aren't good for very powerful video games and such.

B

Broken1

but if you were going to buy one you could upgrade to the max right and still have a good computer for games or is there limits cause id rather have my 1.2 gig ram :p
Radeon 9600 pro video card ... ^^ (Better then ge force 4.4)
And my 3.4 processor ^^ runs very nice with games

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
I personally like PCs better than Macs, for one because they are very customizable and you can't get ANY of the Microsoft updates or any of their special features. My opinion is, if you have a PC, stick with it, if you have a Mac, consider your options.
__

Broken, if you can't get an account woring, I could possibly set you up an account with my old email and give you the username so you can change the password and email to what you want. That's, of course, if you can't get it working.

B

Broken1

well that would be greatly appreciated very much and i don't think this other account is going anywhere ... i can't put any posts to anybody when i want to try to help them :(

Mind

Reaction score
Originally posted by XXconanXXX
Macs are more for show. As I have experienced, you can't customize them. So if you bought a mac with a certain video card or whatever, that's the only one is can use. You can't really switch stuff on them, and they aren't good for very powerful video games and such.

Of course you can customize Macintosh computers. Don't be hypocrite.

The speed of your computer doesn't depend on its Operating System, but on its memory and processor.
However, many FPS-type games are not compatible to the Macintosh Operating System.

May I ask you not to bend the conversation?

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
this thread has gone ridiculously off topic. if you have a suggestion for mind then post it here. otherwise make a new thread in the appropriate forum and talk there.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.