FAVE Warcraft Race..????

Who do YOU think shuld win between sheep and seals???

• Seals, for sure!

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Sheep! They're furry!

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I'm nuetral.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
O

OmgWtfBacon

Ok forumers! I've made this thread so you can post your feelings on each on of the 4 (actually probably 500..) races of Warcraft III. So who is your favorite? The cunning Nightelfs? The deceitful Undead? The Angry Orc( :p )? Or the 'Average' Humans? Take your pick. And Please, DON'T Start saying, "By the way, I hate Dota!" Even though that would be funny. So who's YOUR Favorite?

OH YES! And you can also add some races you would like to see in Warcraft III! (I thought that would make this a bit more interesting) :shades:

Thx to alexander for telling me to put the 'Bashful' Blood elves on here. :banghead: Also, the 'Hungry' High Elves belong here too. heh. U gotta hate how i describe this stuff. :p

Another addition, the "purple??" pandaraens (I WAS gonna put 'pansy' but Jo_O would probly get angry lol"

More submissions, The "Notorious" Naga now made the list of races. Is Golem considered a race? I like them.... :shades:

Yeh another race by submission of Rogue, the "Titty Twister" Tauren. HA!
Also, the "Maelstrom" Murloc. wow. I should use these as hero names for my maps.... :p

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
I like the Blood Elves, though you didn't list them.

By the way, I hate DotA :)

Carry on.

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
The orcs are the best in my opinion, they rock.

Btw, I hate dota too :rolleyes:

Daelin

Kelani Mage
Reaction score
I choose High Elves... no worries, they will appear in warcraft once Revival of the High Elves is released.

Oh, and I do hate DotA but it can be fun when you have nothing else to play.

~Daelin

O

OmgWtfBacon

Heh. I hope everyone says they hate Dota. lol. I'd have to say my fave is Undead. Mainly cause Arthas is so cool. :rolleyes:

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
My favorite has to be the orcs. Second place? Undead, but not the Scourge undead.

My most hated race are the DotAnites - the mindless DotA-addicts, with their minds all linked through the Overmind! (Think Zerg, but with better models)

O

OmgWtfBacon

:p CRAP! I don't have to add pandaraen to the list NOW TOO, do i...? :banghead:

O

OmgWtfBacon

lol i did, there ya go. :rolleyes: i think I might make it 'Pathetic'. well at least its better than "Purple"!

O

OmgWtfBacon

Pineapple said:
My favorite is the "notourious" Naga.

I also hate Dota.

I'll add that. keep em coming! I see ur catching on. heh :shades:

R

rogue

definitly the panderans but taurens are still cool i wish taurans would have some cooler ppl i was gonna put a kick ass pic of a pandaren warrior but i guess the artist got banned from deviant art so this will have to do
Pandaren_Brewmaster_by_TheFool432.jpg

R

rogue

oh yea and dota blows, and i cant think of a name for the tauren..... o well

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.