Floating text help please.

Troll

Reaction score
Loop - Actions
Floating Text - Set the velocity of (Last created floating text) to 10.00 towards 80.00 degrees
Floating Text - Create floating text that reads +400 above (Picked unit) with Z offset 12.00, using font size 14.00, color (100.00%, 100.00%, 0.00%), and 0.00% transparency
Floating Text - Change (Last created floating text): Disable permanence
Floating Text - Change the lifespan of (Last created floating text) to 1.50 seconds

I want the text to be shown just like the gold text when you kill an unit, going from bottom to top, what i should modify?

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Edit the +400 to this
Code:
|cffffff00[B]+400[/B]|r

That will color code the text. You can edit the +400 to anything you want.

Jolly chap*

Reaction score
Loop - Actions
Floating Text - Set the velocity of (Last created floating text) to 10.00 towards 80.00 degrees
Floating Text - Create floating text that reads +400 above (Picked unit) with Z offset 12.00, using font size 14.00, color (100.00%, 100.00%, 0.00%), and 0.00% transparency
Floating Text - Change (Last created floating text): Disable permanence
Floating Text - Change the lifespan of (Last created floating text) to 1.50 seconds

I want the text to be shown just like the gold text when you kill an unit, going from bottom to top, what i should modify?
Don't you mean 90.00 degrees? Or else it would slightly lean or is that intended?
You should modify the +400 to say, +(pointvalue of unit) so that each unit has different amounts of gold.

And why don't you just use the Player - Turn flags on/off and turn on the Gives bounty for a certain player? For example, Player - Turn Gives bounty on for Player 12 will make all units from Player 12 give money to the killing unit.

Pharaoh_

The epic journey will soon begin... Prepare!
Reaction score
Or: Floating Text - Change the color of (Last created floating text) to (190.00%, 255.00%, 100.00%) with 0.00% transparency (whatever the values result the gold thing you said, those are nearly the values for the gold one)

Troll

Reaction score
thanks to all for replying, and yeah i turned the bounty on, but this is what i need, when an unit of type is destroyed, the killing unit of course will get the gold for last hitting it, but i also want its allies to have +400 gold, so i am just having probs with the floating text showing static, the gold text is displayed in their bases.

Oninuva

Reaction score
Sorry about my reply, I don't know if you want to change the color or how it moves.

Oninuva

Reaction score
Code:
Floating Text - Set the velocity of (Last created floating text) to 64.00 towards 90.00 degrees

That should do it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.