Sports Former Titan/Raven QB McNair found dead at 38

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Steve McNair, the NFL's co-MVP in 2003, has been found dead according to the Nashville police. An unidentified woman was also found dead at the scene.

"We do not know the circumstances related to the death," Don Aaron, information director for the Metropolitan Nashville Police Department, said.

The former Titans and Ravens quarterback was the franchise leader in wins by a starting quarterback and was the single-season record-holder in passer rating.

He was drafted third overall by the Houston Oilers in 1995 after a sparkling career at then-Div. I-AA Alcorn State.

He spent the first 11 years of his career with the Houston Oilers/Tennessee Titans and in addition to winning 2003 league MVP honors, he led the Titans to Super Bowl XXXIV.

In his final two seasons, McNair was the Ravens' starting quarterback and in 2006 he led them to a 13-3 record and an AFC North crown.

For the rest, click here.

========================================================

I don't know how much you guys are into football, but I remember watching McNair in 2003 and seeing him do really well. From reports and stories from fans, he was a pretty nice guy, so it's really tragic to see stuff like this.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
This marks the second QB they lost from last year ["They" being the NFL] The first having been Farve who is "staying" retired... This year o_O

Sorry Vikings! :D Not like ya would have done that well anyway :rolleyes:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.