Discussion Goth's High

Status
Not open for further replies.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Heh, some very cool stuff, Halo. Thanks for posting that XD

Anyway, some official GH business, it appears our voters weren't enough this month :(

Our TWC rank has officially hit the second page, with our current 101 rank... Damn! But hey, for half a month, we kept on page 1 :) And we gained a lot of voters, too. Next month, the ranks will get reset and we'll start off even stronger than before! >D

Please keep voting, guys, we really need it!

Forum news: I'm currently working on getting some board coding to give us more colors the text color dropdown box. It's just a bit confusing, so I'll let ya know when I've got it workin'.

We're currently accepting banner submissions, right here on TH.net! If you wanna make us a new banner, check out this thread!

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
omg, its sad but im a little out of it.

but isnt the button at the top that said.
"you know, If click on me, you can go to the comics page and read the comics!"

but isnt something wrong?

"you know, If click on me, you can go to the comics page and read the comics!"

"you know, If YOU click on me, you can go to the comics page and read the comics!"

i dont know if im really really stupid, or if im right.

....... if im right, i have really bad grammer you know......

DM Cross

Reaction score
... No way...

*Glances at GH.com's hover link*

Oh. My God. XD

Out of everyone to comment on that button, even myself and Rin...

No one has noticed that! XD We'll have to get it fixed, ROFL!

Thanks, Tong! XD

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
Thats just odd :eek: I looked at that like 20 times, reading it thoroughly. I may of sub-conciously noticed it, but what good does that do? :p

Thanks King_Tongoll. It's still odd :p

I am looking at the site now, and where is the Hallowe'en decoration gone? Did it disappear because of IE7 or did it get into your head and you decide to remove it? Just wondering.

If you haven't visited Goth's High yet, or not much, here are my three favorite forums:

The Reviews Forum - Reviews, gotta love them! :)

Short Stories & Novel Forum - Have you written anything lately? Feel free to post it or commen on other's work. :D

Book Discussion Forum - Love to read? Then this is the forum for you!

Just trying to spread the fun :D Have a nice day! :)

DM Cross

Reaction score
The spider was written in javascript, and I was mostly trying it out. We may have him up for Halloween, but we're not going to have him for the entire month of October :D

Halo named some of the cool forums, but I have a few more favorites :D

The Role-Playing Forum is probably one of the most popular forums. It's the youngest, and still, it's got over 900 replies. It's our second biggest forum!

The Graphic Arts forum is pretty cool, too. I wanna draw more attention into our art forums, so if you're an artist, Graphic or Hand art (sketching/painting... Even clay molding! Anything made by hand) come check us out :)

DM Cross

Reaction score
Either tomorrow or Sunday, depending on how quick Krys can photoshop the comic :) If we can give it to you a day early, we will!

Don't forget, we update weekly, every Sunday! You're more than welcome to fill in the rest of the time at www.gothshigh.com

And yeah, keep that voting up ;) Links in my sig.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
hey, that one was great.
No wonder it took so long to photoshop ;p

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
That one was good :D
I agree with sqrage about the photoshopping

DM Cross

Reaction score
The photoshopping took particularly long, in part, due to the way Krys photoshops, I believe. Me and her are gonna try to sit down and see if we can't combine her way with my way and get a mix. You can actually tell when she or I photoshop it because of how different they look. Not that either is better or worse, but having two different styles is kinda bad XD

Anyway, glad to see you guys like it :) We REALLY appreciate it when you guys come to GH.com and comment the comics in the GH News threads, since I always make a new thread for a new comic. That way Kraven knows what you guys think, too! :p Be as constructive as possible.

Here's the link to the Comic #9 thread:

http://z14.invisionfree.com/Goths_High/index.php?showtopic=552

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
-Bump-​

I liked the comic :) Great job on the photoshopping, though each new comic it seems that the characters look a bit different. I will get into this in deatil on GH so Kraven can read it.

Also, how does it feel having the big double digit coming up? Well. hope you make it extra special :D (More-so that it already is, that is :))

I am gonna try to remember extra hard to vote everyday. I will make one of the two sites my homepage, so I remember to do it every morning. The one I use as my homepage will probably have more of a chance for me to do it. So, which one would you want me to click probably a few more times than the other?

Well, have a nice day :)

DM Cross

Reaction score
Top Web Comics is a bigger site, I think. So you probably want to vote that one the most. It's the hardest to get a good rating on and such.

Yeah, Kraven doesn't draw the comics perfectly the same every time. But hey, it happens :p

As for the big double digit, it's not as big as you may think. We had almost 20 issues before it became an online comic, sooo... When we hit 20, then we'll celebrate :D

Actually, chances are you guys will see a Halloween issue, ON the day of Halloween. Yes, an update on a Tuesday! :eek:

You'll see ;)

DM Cross

Reaction score
We just did a HUGE Forum fix-up. We gave Role-Playing it's own category and added a "humor" forum, aka the Toy Chest. Go check it out, join up, etc. etc. :)

www.gothshigh.com

-Update-

So, it's the 31rst of October. We all know what that means. Cleaning off all the egg and toilet paper from last night! :D

No, it means CANDY, CANDY AND MORE CANDY! It's Halloween, baby. And we got a present for ya. Kinda, anyway. Can you share?

http://www.pwnedlist.com/gothshigh - A special Halloween Issue :) Enjoy, and have a safe night tonight!

Happy Halloween!
~Seth, Kraven, Krys and Rin - GH Team and Staff

DM Cross

Reaction score
Very Important!

It's the first of a new month. WE NEED VOTERS! :D

The last two links in my signature are links to both voting sites. Please click them, then click the following buttons to vote for us on each site. We need lots of votes early on in the month to maintain a page 1 ranking! :p Right now we're on page 2 or so for both sites, but we've only gotten 4 votes so far.

PLEASE vote. It's very appreciated if ya do! :)

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
I am grounded for a week, I am sneaking this message on. take guesses as too why. ill give you a hint.

if your going to play with fire, make sure you don't smell of gasoline.

also, it had too do with a gallon and a liter of napalm and a intersection.

Arcane

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Seth

Also, please note that this RP will open with either 2 more members, or the first day of '07. Whichever comes first.

Woo! :p

Um yeah... voted as well. :D

DM Cross

Reaction score
Yeah, I just need to think of a few games for the BW RP! :D

DM Cross

Reaction score
Well, the BW RP is officially open for games...

BUT we still need voters, guys! :( C'mon, last month we had almost 300... In 3 days, we don't even have 30?

Where's the spirit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.