GrayveXP

MisterFrank

Reaction score
The text doesn't seem that easy to read, and there's too much green. And looks like you used 1-3 brushes in it.

You should add some different colors and a variety of brushes to it.

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
i read the signature. And. its grammatically incorrect T_T

---

Anyway. Too much green is a big no-no X_X. And it might just be me, but who in the world is that guy? He looks so out of place in the signature.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
The text doesn't match with the background or the character, and is a bit hard to read, heh.
I think the background is cool and fits in with the person, but they blend in too well so it takes the focus out of the person.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The background looks like just a single fractal.
The render looks like a low-quality Mii or something.

The render and background are entirely different styles, and clash like a lit cigarette and an eyeball.
The red text has a terrible bevel effect on it which makes it terribly difficult to read. This is another clash in styles. The red font doesn't help either.

I'd suggest only using brushes and fractals to enhance a background, rather than making a background consist of solely that. Also, try to pick a higher quality render, and smudging it to make it blend a little.
Don't put simple 3-colour renders with complex backgrounds.

> I think the background is cool and fits in with the person, but they blend in too well so it takes the focus out of the person.
... :confused:

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
> What you said is basicly putting everything else everyone said together.
I don't think so. Well, whatever you say. I was giving my opinion on the sig. In fact, I didn't actually look at other posts before replying, only after. :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.