News Hackers target Westboro Baptist Church after Newtown threat

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
im sorry, what exactly is the point of religion then?
The point of religion today "is the same as it always has been" To control people through" guilt/fear etc... And offering some myth/ lies of immortality and take their money for empty promises. I seriously, hardly ever seen any Hmm religion "helping people"

camelCase

The Case of the Mysterious Camel.
Reaction score
My religion has been helping people one person at a time; right now, we're still helping me, though.

Fatmankev

Chef, Writer, and Midnight Toker
Reaction score
The point of religion today "is the same as it always has been" To control people through" guilt/fear etc... And offering some myth/ lies of immortality and take their money for empty promises. I seriously, hardly ever seen any Hmm religion "helping people"
I can never figure you out, Firecat. Just as there are bad aspects to it, it can bring plenty of good things to people as well; same with just about anything you can think of. For those it helps without harming others, where can you find fault?

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Just as there are bad aspects to it, it can bring plenty of good things to people as well; same with just about anything you can think of. For those it helps without harming others, where can you find fault?
Of course, I never said there wasn't. But since it's that rare, it doesn't happen that often. Most religions are manipulative. They would try to convert people who doesn't really feel good. etc

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Of course, I never said there wasn't. But since it's that rare, it doesn't happen that often. Most religions are manipulative. They would try to convert people who doesn't really feel good. etc

Because they think it will help them; they don't force you to convert. You can tell missionaries no and they'll go away.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, guys, calm down. Whats it with all that rage? You aint got nothing better to do?

Varine

Reaction score
Accname advocating peace?
Christmas just got weird for me..
It's that red fucking wizard dude. I knew that avatar was no good from the start. Though seriously, it is fucking Christmas, so WTF?

Varine

Reaction score
I think he's a broken infinite state machine. So he probably understands it on some level and has the capacity to mimic it to extents.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.