(help) Making a missile(line) that damages units in the way of the line!

tobbygnome

Reaction score
Can someone help me with making a missile that anyone who is hit by the missile on the way of the missile passing them gets damaged. This would be like spells like shockwave except i want it to be a normal attack. I want to know how to do it in object editor plz. if otherwise then ok tell me!! my idea was making a flamethrower where everyone is the way of the fire got damaged. plz help :)

M

Made In WE

You could mod shockwave spell to do the damge you want, then have a trigger where When a Unit is attacked by the flamethrower guy, then cast shockwave

Reaction score
Slapshot136 said:
if it's a flamethrower, id really just add cleaving attack, but w/e

if its a flamethrower, its going to be a ranged hero... how can you give it cleave :nuts:

why not just give it a small aoe splash since the flame isnt really going to be that long anyways [i assume] so pretty much every unit in the way is going to be "flamed"

Clocton

Reaction score
Code:
Untitled Trigger 001
    Events
        Unit - A unit Is attacked
    Conditions
        (Attacking unit) Equal to (your unit)
    Actions
        Unit - Order (Attacking unit) to Orc Tauren Chieftain - Shockwave (Position of (Attacked unit))
Be sure to give your unit the exact range and cooldown of your shackwave

Good Luck

tobbygnome

Reaction score
DW people. i got the answer, i used a orc space marine, and made his missile the buff for flame strike. and so then i made a trigger that when a unit gets attacked, units around your target get the same damage and get the animation effect of flame strike buff. Understand :)))

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.