Help With World Editor Version / Type

The Undaddy

Creating with the power of rage
Reaction score
I have a problem with my world editor version or type or whatever. I have the original world editor that comes with WC3 (Version 1.20 (6052)) and i have also downloaded UMSWE World Editor 4.0 and installed Umswe Hotfix.On the Umswe editor i started a map a while ago and i had to use the Units -> Set Level of Ability trigger but it was gone.It was kinda strange cause the Umswe has a lot more doodads, types of trees and stuff than the original editor.In the WC3 standart editor I was able to find the needed trigger but it (the editor) was unable to load my map because of the error
Code:
Trigger function does not exist in database: IsUnitOwnedByPlayer
,then showing
Code:
This application has encountered a critical error: 
Not enough storage is available to procces this command: 
Program C:\Warcraft III\worldedit.exe 
Object .PAVCWETriggerFunction@@
I tried creating a map then with the Trigger Units -> Set Level of Ability and open it in UMSWE to copy there (what was I thinking..... :nuts: ) but when I tried to open the map it said that
Code:
Trigger function does not exist in database: SetUnitAbilityLevelSwapped
and the same critical error.In addition when i open the UMSWE 4.0 it writes out with yellow letters "Missing string WESTRING_MENU_RESETFIXEDZ" and when i create a new map (or open a map) "Referencing unknown database field: 'type' (Units\UnitsUI)" Can anyone tell me if its my editor version or how i can fix this or give me a link for a..Hmm...Suitable world editor or will I just have to suffer :( (Im not too good at english so xcuse me for any mistakes)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.