Hero choosing - need help

hell1993

Reaction score
PLease help!!! Can someone tell me where do I find the circle of power in the world editor?:banghead::banghead: Also please tell me how to make the circle of power a choosing hero point?For example when a wisps goes in it the wisps chooses the hero!!!
Thanks anyway.

Komaqtion

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
1. the circle of power is in Neutral Passive -> Campaign -> Buildings
2. You need to make a region at the point of the circle of power and then make a trigger for when a unit enters "Your Region" Remove Triggering Unit from the game, And then create your hero at the point you want =)

MurderMode

Giving new meaning to co-op... slowly
Reaction score
Here's an easy way to find what you are looking for if you know its name -

Open the unit editor and press ctrl+f to open the find window. Type 'circle of power' into the find window and click the button, and it will go to the first unit with those characters in it's name.

As far as making a circle of power select a hero goes, you will need to create a rect using the rect tool (it may be called region in the standard world editor, I can't remember) and then trigger this -

Code:
Hero 1
    Events
        Unit - A unit enters Rect 000 <gen>
    Conditions
        (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Wisp
    Actions
        Unit - Kill (Triggering unit)
        Unit - Create 1 Paladin for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at (Center of (Playable map area)) facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees
        Camera - Pan camera for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) to (Position of (Last created unit)) over 1.00 seconds

You can also create a region to send it too, instead of just the centre of the map. This is just the basic way of doing things

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.