Hero - Learn Skill for...

Kosire

Reaction score
[del]If Im using "Hero - Learn Skill for..." Action. Can a hero learn a skill that it doesnt have on its ability list?
Also, [/del]If I use "Unit - Add Ability" will that trigger the Event: "A Unit Learns a Skill"?

Kosire

Reaction score
EDIT: Ok, I tried it this way; After a unit buys an item from this particular shop. it adds an ability. then instantly moves them to a different region and removes the item. (so multiple abilities cannot be chosen from this shop) So when a unit enters then region they're sent to, the boolean triggers. This works. However, I have abilities that I don't want to be learnable until a certain goal is accomplished with a lesser form of the ability. Since I cant lock/unlock items available in the shop per specific player, the abilities have to be lock/unlocked. But even when the ability is "unavailable" to the player. when they buy the item that would grant that ability, they still attain the bonus from it (most of these abilities are just attribute bonuses) even though the ability doesnt show up on the Hero, it still gives the bonus stat points.
How can I make it so that you aren't able to either acquire the item, or the ability without first accomplishing this task (i can just say the task is "completed" when an integer variable is at x number.)

canons200

Reaction score
i think, you can remove the seller first, after accomplishing the task, create the seller via trigger

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.