How can i earn money when i kill a creep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tonberry

I want to know how I can make players earn money when they kill a creep. (???Hero - kill creep --> earn money???) Can anyone please tell me?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...Kj3ttInG In My H3ad, Can't get It aut....

N

nazzfromhell

two ways

there is 2 ways you can make hero get money when they creep, but it depends on what you mean by creeps, do you mean in a regular melee map or in a somthing like a tower defence. if you mean in a regular melee map then you find the creep under the object editor click unit tab, neutrual hostile, click on the creep that you have placed on ur map, scroll down on his properties till you find somthin called gold bounty award, fill them in. There is three different one because it works like having dice so if you want a creep to just give 100 gold then ljust fill in the one just put 100 leave the other two at 0.

or

If you ment for like a tower defence or a dota or somthin then you want to go under trigger editor start a new trigger make it look like this:

event - elapsed game time is 2 seconds

condition -

action - player - turn gives bounty on for player "that the creeps are on"

then you have to give that unit the bounty amount you want like i said in the other one.

N

nazzfromhell

yea but only on a melee map and if he wants to change how much gold the give when they die he has to go under the object editor and change the bounty amounts. correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.