How do I MUI this trigger?

addeownage

Reaction score
The trigger basicly respawns a "picker" everytime someone dies. And it works, as long as 2 ppl dont die at once. But this happens ALOT. So i need to make this trigger multi-unit compatible, please help :/

Oh, and here's the trigger:

Trigger:
  • JewDeath
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
        • Conditions
          • (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to |c00700708Fat Jew [T1]|r
          • (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to |c00700708Panic Jew [T1]|r
          • (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to |c00700708Sneaky Jew [T1]|r
          • (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to |c00700708Toxic Jew [T1]|r
          • (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to |c00700708Bird Jew [T1]|r
    • Actions
      • Sound - Play ISPITHIGH <gen> at 100.00% volume, located at (Position of (Triggering unit)) with Z offset 0.00
      • Player Group - Pick every player in Nazis and do (Player - Add 1 to (Picked player) Current lumber)
      • Game - Display to (All players matching ((Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to (Matching player))) for 15.00 seconds the text: |c001607daYour pick...
      • Leaderboard - Change the value for Player 11 (Dark Green) in (Last created leaderboard) to ((Player 6 (Orange) Units Killed) + ((Player 7 (Green) Units Killed) + ((Player 8 (Pink) Units Killed) + ((Player 9 (Gray) Units Killed) + (Player 10 (Light Blue) Units Killed)))))
      • Wait 15.00 seconds
      • Unit - Create 1 Shade for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at (Center of JewPick <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Game - Display to (All players matching ((Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to (Matching player))) for 10.00 seconds the text: |c001607daYour pick...
      • Camera - Pan camera for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) to (Center of JewPick <gen>) over 0.00 seconds

thanks !

Rainther

I guess I should write something of value here...
Reaction score
A really easy way would be to create a hidden unit for the player with an experiation timer and have an other trigger to do the rest of the actions with the event that this unit dies. :D

Haven't tried, but should work.

addeownage

Reaction score
i found something just now. it seems the trigger doesnt work if a unit is killed by an ARTILLERY attack :S

Sgqvur

FullOfUltimateTruthsAndEt ernalPrinciples, i.e shi
Reaction score
Its probably because of the wait(15).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.