How do i stop creeps from helping other creeps kill me??

tobbygnome

Reaction score
I am making an RPG and the first monster is a little chicken thing, and i want the chickens to not attack me unless u attack them, AND i dont want other chickens or any other type of monster to notice im getting attacked and come and kill me 2. What im saying is i dont want chickens to have an agro range. except i changed the gameplay constants so creeps agro range was 0 but the chickens still help kill me when i attack just one!!

can someone plz help me fix this problem?? :)

hell_knight

Playing WoW
Reaction score
Make aggro range 1 , and set aquistion range 100 as well.

0 in most cases to blizzard means infinite. If you set stun duration to zero it would be forever.

tobbygnome

Reaction score
wait a moment, that didnt work at all. chickens around me who are minding their own buisness still come attack me, once i attack a chicken or it attacks me. and if i set aqu range to 100 they will come for me when i am 100 range away from them, i dont want them 2 come at all. i want the chickens to all mind their own buisness until i attack them.

M

Mythic Fr0st

game play constants - call for help range

its set at about 400 by default (theres 2, players, and monsters units)

L

LucidWay

Yup i just had this problem. and it took me about a week to figure it out. In gameplay constants set:
Creeps: Maximium Creep Camp Radius = a smaller number
This will fix it Cheers :)

tobbygnome

Reaction score
HAHA i have done it with 1 pathing cell. thx for your help guys, much much appreciated.

If u want the same result i wanted (for monsters not to help other monsters kill you) then make your creep maximum pathing cell = 1. that is all. thx

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.