How do you make a towers missile a chain lightning strike.

tobbygnome

Reaction score
I would like to know how to make a missile for a tower that was a chain lightning strike missile but with no chain. ive seen it before but when i put the missile for chain lightning on the tower it just shoots out a little ball of lightning which is not what i want. coz i want the instant ZAP on chain lightning as my missile

tobbygnome

Reaction score
what do you meen animation. I cant get it 2 do and instant ZAP like chain lightning does. I can only get the missile which is a little ball and i just want a straight quick ZAP of lightning!

T

ThePixelator

Joker(Div) said:
just copy the same animation as chain lightning on your tower.

what animation? how?
that wouldnt work, whatever you mean by that, chain lightning isnt an animation.

You have to create a lightning effect using triggers, going between the two points whenever he attacks. But I cant help you much more than that, because I've never used lightning effects before. I've only seen it done, never done it myself.

Darius34

Reaction score
No need for triggers. Make a new custom ability based off Lightning Attack. Change the lightning effect there to whatever you want, then add the ability to your tower. Done.

J3LADE

Reaction score
You could still make it with the custom ability way except that wont be able to have a really smoothly customizable attack speed whereas the thunder lizard attack will be just like a normal attack so you can alter it as much as you like. :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.