How often do you play WoW?

How Often do you play WoW?

• Total voters

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I had WoW about the time it came out. I played it constantly for about 2 1/2 months and then slowed down to playing it only about one to 2 times a week and then i quit. Then I played it again after about 3 months and i played it constatly again and slowed down (not quting yet)...

so ive wondered is this normal with other people. Did you do the same thing I did? (constantly play...slow down...slow way down...quit)

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Yeah.

Im slowing down now. But I played for a long time before. I had to slow down to work on a few websites im supposed to have done xD

1)ark_Knight

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
lol, ive slowed down 2 times now...ill most likley quit again and subscribe again once the expansion comes out.

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
I play whenever we have a end-game raid.
Thats maybe 3 times a week since we go through lots of content on the same night.

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
I've mass played, slowed down and quit 2 times. Now I use my friend's account which he doesn't play and still pays for lol
I only play maybe once or twice a month

magnemann

Reaction score
24 Times 7 = 168.

168 - 110 = 58. 58 : 7 = about 8 hours.

Each day he has a total of 8 hours Not playing wow. :)

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
magnemann said:
24 Times 7 = 168.

168 - 110 = 58. 58 : 7 = about 8 hours.

Each day he has a total of 8 hours Not playing wow. :)

Still I sleep about 10 hours each night, so either he doesn't sleep or he gets up, gets on WoW, plays ALL day long, then goes to bed. o_O I'd get tired just sitting there so long LOL

magnemann

Reaction score
XXXconanXXX said:
Still I sleep about 10 hours each night, so either he doesn't sleep or he gets up, gets on WoW, plays ALL day long, then goes to bed. o_O I'd get tired just sitting there so long LOL

Professional gamers Who is getting to rank 14 may have to sleep less than 8 hours ;)

edit: If he Plays Wow all day except for 8 hours, and are on these forums... that means He sleeps far less than 8 hours :eek:

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
I'm happily addicted to World of Warcraft and sunflower seeds, both in equal measure.

Oh, and meth. But I can quit whenever I want to.

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
When I played WoW, it was between 5-10 hours per day. But not long ago (Thank god) I somehow manage to quit play WoW. :eek:

D

Drk.warrior

any1 who can constantly play without slowing down = fat lazy people who have no life. like come on its wow were talking about. its a good game but if u play for more than a few weeks constantly it will get very very boring and fast.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Drk.warrior said:
any1 who can constantly play without slowing down = fat lazy people who have no life. like come on its wow were talking about. its a good game but if u play for more than a few weeks constantly it will get very very boring and fast.

Thats complete bull ;)

I used to play WoW all day and night, and sleep about 3 hours a night.
I weight 120Lbs, and im 16. Thats just like saying all cheerleaders are whores, witch is also not true.

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
Err.. im into computer games but it doesn't mean I play/enjoy sports.

Rad

Reaction score
Drk.warrior said:

I agree... I mean at first its fun your killing stuff getting new skills trying out the classes and doing quests, then you start your proffesion... But after you get some money you realize theres nothing to use it on that wouldnt be a waste of money over the next 5 levels, until your level 40... After you play a few times you also notice that theres nothing to look forward to except every 10 levels, I mean the first head item is like lvl 24 isnt it? Some of the skills change that, like getting vanish or ressurection etc.

It gets completely boring after you've done all that though... Its sad my friends dad plays wow and has 4 levels 60's... lol.... thats SO sad...

~And I still have my account open, my cousin and 9 year old bro play it all the time... But my brother IDFK what he does lol he could play tic tac toe for 5 hours straight :rolleyes: , my cousin just "BORROWS" some of my hunters 148gold (which is now about 90) and gets some cool looking blue items... of course he doesnt use his proffesions and almost never goes on loot runs so I dont even expect to get paid back.

Dont ask why I dont want to give it all to him lol

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Thats your opinion. Some people might like the game, some don't. I could say that sitting on your computer all day is SAD, but I don't.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New recipe is another summer dessert Berry and Peach Cheesecake - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-berry-and-peach-cheesecake.194169/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.