Is this good Tom_Kazansky:
proudmooreua3.jpg
disproudmooremn8.jpg

To this:
btnundeadproudmoorepm8.jpg
disbtnundeadproudmoorelb5.jpg

;) ?

If so, here's the ZIP.

EDIT: Bedtime then school for me, I'll be back on TH.net in 13 hours.

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I need fire Silence icon, need a siting tiger blademaster similar to this icon but to look like a tiger

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
This is what I've got:
btntigeryc9.jpg
btnfiresilenceow4.jpg

You've given me no description to work off of, so if it looks bad, not my fault :rolleyes: .
Use the template if you want to request an icon please.

lindenkron

You can change this now in User CP
Reaction score
Wasnt planning on uploading this, since it didn't work out how I wanted it to .. but **** it :p here it is haha
EDIT: I already made him a tiger, but his description on what he wants is so bad noone understands him. ->

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
The Silence icon has something...
Weird about it :p .
I like it but I don't :confused: .
The tiger looks good except there's too much blank area.

Come on TH.net, I know you have requests!

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score

I have a lot of requests, if you really want to do them then here they are:

Chronosphere
Description: Similar to the Chronosphere effect from Red Alert 2 (a Blue semi sphere on the floor).
Borders: BTN and DISBTN.
Artist: Anyone

Time Warp:
Description: A transparent blue bubble (similar to the chronosphere but it is a full sphere (bubble in this case) not half a sphere) with a clock in the middle.

Bloodlet:
Description: A redo of this icon I made, the blood seems all wrong to me.
Image:
icons_6248_btn.jpg

Suicidal Fury:
Description: An Icon of this Model (his full body) with holy (in other words bright and yellow) cracks all around his body, make some cracks bigger and light is bursting out. Make the expression on the Wizards face like hes in pain and hes screaming.
Image:
5511d812.jpg

Anti Magi Aura:
Description: The top of the Wizards staff but the blue ball is glowing bright blue.
Image:
5511d812.jpg

Any of these would be fine. Thanks in advanced +rep to anyone who makes any of these :thup:

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
Chronosphere I can do, if you provide a picture, as I've never played Red Alert 2.
Time Warp I can do also, again, need the chronosphere picture.
@Bloodlet, what is that grey thing supposed to be?
Tell me that and I will redo it for you.
Suicidal Fury I don't know if I can do.
Anti Magi Aura I can do, would you like a passive border around it as it's an aura?

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Chronosphere I can do, if you provide a picture, as I've never played Red Alert 2.
Time Warp I can do also, again, need the chronosphere picture.
@Bloodlet, what is that grey thing supposed to be?
Tell me that and I will redo it for you.
Suicidal Fury I don't know if I can do.
Anti Magi Aura I can do, would you like a passive border around it as it's an aura?

@Bloodlet: that grey thing a daggers lolz.

@Anti Magi Aura: Yes id like passive please :)

@Chronosphere pictures, yes that is the building, but I would like the blue effect it does when it is used. I'll try find.

EDIT:

EDIT 2: Why don't spoilers work anymore???

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
How are these:
btnchronospherecw4.jpg
btntimewarplm4.jpg
btnbloodletzj7.jpg
pasbtnantimagiaurayf0.jpg

:eek: ?
Again;
Tell me anything you want improved, or tell me straight up if you don't like them at all![/size]

EDIT: Also, since the spoiler tags don't work, can you remove that picture; it takes up a lot of room; Thank you!

kingbdogz

Reaction score
How are these:
btnchronospherecw4.jpg
btntimewarplm4.jpg
btnbloodletzj7.jpg
pasbtnantimagiaurayf0.jpg

:eek: ?
Again;
Tell me anything you want improved, or tell me straight up if you don't like them at all!

EDIT: Also, since the spoiler tags don't work, can you remove that picture; it takes up a lot of room; Thank you!

I like them except for Time Warp and Bloodlet. could you change the clock to more a normal round clock? Also, the Bloodlets blood is strange and doesn't look real. Overall though it looks very nice. So thanks and +rep.

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
Could you get a picture of a clock you want and I'll do the rest ;) ?
Also, it was a 50/50 with the blood :p .
I'll redo it either in a while or tomorrow [while, techically later today because it's 4AM :eek: ] .

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Could you get a picture of a clock you want and I'll do the rest ;) ?
Also, it was a 50/50 with the blood :p .
I'll redo it either in a while or tomorrow [while, techically later today because it's 4AM :eek: ] .

I want something like this:

scr_chronos-3.6.png

What do you mean by it was 50/50 with the blood?

lindenkron

Reaction score

Ye, know the silence icon was abit 'random' hard to explain, the result is to ... "Either you love it or hate it" like imo :p

And I dont mind the tigers black background as long as you can see what the motive is :rolleyes: Closes I could get it to his "Just like the blademaster" request which was all I had to go for hehe :)

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
How does this look:
btntimewarpzt4.jpg

;) ?
And I meant it was a 50/50 chance you'd like it :p .
I'm tired though so was just rambling :rolleyes: .
I'll reattempt the blood later today.

EDIT: You can remove the clock pic now, stupid spoiler tags.
Also bedtime for me.
Leave me comments kingbdogz and I'll check them before I leave for school.

Also other people, keep your requests coming!

lindenkron

Reaction score
For the dagger icon, how is this?

Edit:
Added blue gem, glow and border to Wolfies icon. If you want the glow changed, or anything, let me know.
Editedit:
Added one with less glow.

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Ok i'll use the template:

* Description: Siting White Tiger blademaster, just like the uploaded image but with tiger face and body
* Borders: Active
* Artist: Anyone

kingbdogz

Reaction score
For the dagger icon, how is this?

Awesome exactly what I wanted! But could you change whatever that brown is (clothing?) to human skin? Thanks in advanced. +rep

How does this look:
btntimewarpzt4.jpg

;) ?
And I meant it was a 50/50 chance you'd like it :p .
I'm tired though so was just rambling :rolleyes: .
I'll reattempt the blood later today.

EDIT: You can remove the clock pic now, stupid spoiler tags.
Also bedtime for me.
Leave me comments kingbdogz and I'll check them before I leave for school.

Also other people, keep your requests coming!

That is perfect, thanks man =)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New recipe is another summer dessert Berry and Peach Cheesecake - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-berry-and-peach-cheesecake.194169/

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.