Image Editing Competition Episode 23

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
Well, it's a long time since I entered this, and it seems there are fewer and fewer people entering. Still, I haven't put much effort into this.

canadaqx3.png

Come to think of it, I don't enter these to win; just to have something to do.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
I think so, someone wanna tell elmst? (I have his msn, but I haven't seen him online since 2 days ago when he added me =P.)

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Find a responsible user who hasn't entered anything, doesn't have any special bonding with one of the contestants and is completely fair and un-biased?

Works for me :p.

(Or one of the NoWinners could judge)

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Will it be Wiseman or Gals? Only fate can decide.

Hitler

-or-

Sparta
(2?)

Only because I was amused by quickly going between Spartan and Canadian does Gals win!!
!
!
!!

Rabarber

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Oh, and I figured I'd slip in the rule that GIFs are no longer allowed. Haloking and I had a nice discussion of two words on it and we decided to stop it.

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
honestly, no offence to Gals, but that was a pretty bad choice, especially as it was animated (I really hate animated images, this is image Editing contest, not image addon contest)

Meh, your choice -_-

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
Well thankfully animated images are no longer allowed. :)

Though, since this rule was "declared" after Gals won, Gals is the next judge for the Image Editing Contest. (If I have not misunderstood)

Well, hopefully the next contest will be good too. :D

(GaLs, I would suggest mentioning that animated images are no longer allowed in your main post, if you haven't already (Didn't check for IEC 24).

~GaLs~

† Ғσſ ŧħə ѕαĸε Φƒ ~Ğ䣚~ †
Reaction score
Well...i won?!

Duh~
Thus that image i jsut took 3 minits to finish...aw, anyway i will host the IEC 25 immediately..

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.