Interesting Item Question

BarzahdX

Reaction score
I'm sure this isn't a big deal, and I could just check it myself(however, WE is unavailable at the moment), but I was wondering if you get the passive ability bonuses from abilities in a spellbook, if the spellbook ability is added into an item? If so, you could have more than just 4 effects.. Oh it would be awesome!

Example: Devotion Aura is in a spellbook called Devo Book. You give the ability Devo Book to the item Devo Item. While holding Devo Item, do you gain the effects of Devotion Aura?

Additionally, can you fit a spellbook inside a spellbook? o_O

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
I haven't tried either, but I'm pretty sure the answer is yes on both questions.

I believe there's a great Tutorial somewhere that uses Spellbooks inside spellbooks.. I will edit this post if I find it.

EDIT: Here you go: http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=34530

Cookiemaster

Reaction score
I'm sure this isn't a big deal, and I could just check it myself(however, WE is unavailable at the moment), but I was wondering if you get the passive ability bonuses from abilities in a spellbook, if the spellbook ability is added into an item? If so, you could have more than just 4 effects.. Oh it would be awesome!

Example: Devotion Aura is in a spellbook called Devo Book. You give the ability Devo Book to the item Devo Item. While holding Devo Item, do you gain the effects of Devotion Aura?

Additionally, can you fit a spellbook inside a spellbook? o_O

Yes, the passive effects will apply normally.

Yes, you can fit spellbooks inside spellbooks, but be sure to set BaseOrderID's, otherwise you probably wont open the book you want to open.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.