Gaming Interview with Top Female Professional Starcraft player - Tossgirl

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
2681451243_421d7b8a53_o.jpg

TossGirl is one of the most famous female gamers in the world. The Queen of Terran, she plays Professional Starcraft in South Korea.

Q. There hasn't been an interview of you in a long time.

A lot of people actually thought that I have already reitred. However, as a player I would like to participate in even more tournaments and activities related to the game. Lately, I have also been doing more interviews..or should I say occasionally, just to let everyone know that I am still around.

Q. How have you been practicing lately?

Recently, I have been focusing more on my state of mind. But besides that, I have also been training as usual like a professional player. Truthfully, it's very nervous for a girl to compete on the same level as the guys. However, I believe that I can compete on the same level as men right now, and I have successfully managed to curb my tensions.

Last edited:

quraji

zap
Reaction score
3 things.

1) Why not use "No-life" instead of professional, theres next to no difference.

2) Wow. funny how shes asian just like the rest of SC players.

3) attention whore.

1. Except for the fact professionals get payed. Which is why they're called "professional gamers"...because they make money doing it.

2. Trying to say something?

3. Who isn't, when they've got the means?

Any interviews with "Pro-Gamers" I read are usually pretty interesting. Focusing on their "state of mind" and "training" are always a common theme. I as a noob can I only watch in wonder...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.