Introducing the Dance Battle System

Glivee

The Swedish Moose
Reaction score
That's so cool :D! Though i dont play anylonger that would be worth coming back for! NOT!;)

Bronxernijn

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Can't they come up with something original? They did the bard class already... which was more believable too.

The Tauren Marine was a very good one, although not WoW-related :)

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I don't think anyone really goes for believability when it comes to April 1st, I mean I went to worldofwarcraft.com, starcraft2.com and diablo3.com specifically to see what their April fools jokes would be.

I think it's pretty original and nice find DDR I didn't see that. :D

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
I like the rewards, the soul train, give me a break. In case anyone doesn't know, soul train is a show from the 70s that was about dancing.

Mallen

Reaction score
They are both 1st April jokes :p the dance battle system was quite lame actually but Pimp my Mount!? that would be soo cool! imagine you got a mount, and you add exhaust tips to it, making it go 5% faster! :D and neon xD

D.V.D

Make a wish
Reaction score
The dance battle system would be wierd because you can't really get the AI to know who's the better dancer. But its a cool idea. Lets break down WOW.

radromity

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
The dance battle system would be wierd because you can't really get the AI to know who's the better dancer. But its a cool idea. Lets break down WOW.

good thing its a april fools joke i dont want anything where you have to dance thats just rediculus and a bad idea well thats what i think

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.