Island Troll Tribes Help

trigger_newb

Reaction score
can you guyz list all the game modes there are and describe
and is there a good website where you can see all the faq and help and everything!?
i also have a question, lets say you had a hunter and you only have like 4 slots right?
okay so when that happens you have to go the craftmaster 5000 or sumthing like that andyou put it in right? i tried that and it didnt work the craftmaster didnt go in, i got pretty pissed off....
could you guyz also explain how you can get a chicken beastmaster form, i remember this guy did it and rushed me in like 10 minutes and pwned me big time....

could you also help me with the super subs?

trigger_newb

Reaction score
erri just went to the website
but then i still dunno all the modes of the game
and how to become a suber sub after you get the medallian

oh i still dunno how you become the chicken..

EatShrooms

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Beast Master has the chicken, it is an alternative to the Ultimate Form subclass.

To become a super subclass you have to not subclass regularly, but rather have your troll hit level 8. Once that is done you have to kill alligator man, mammoth, or The One to get your class' medallion. They drop the medallions at a certain rate. The One gives you the lowest chance of all. If you do get your class medal you have to put it in your inventory and then subclass, assuming your level 8. (If you get a medallion and you can't find out what it class it is for, read the purple description in between the unit picture, and the inventory)

All game modes are listed under Quests when the game starts. The ones I know off the top of my head are:

-rb
-hm
-lavish
-elimination
-test mode (2.15 only)
-ril
-nil
-rh
-no trees
-6v6
-panic
-fast
-slow
-dh

trigger_newb

Reaction score
Ehem!!

i still don't get how the craftmaster 5000 works, i swear when i click on the items for it to go in, IT NEVER FLIPPING WORKS@!+@@#%$i@$(*%&*(@#&$
it just comes out, i've tried about a trillion times, can you help me with that, is there something you need to do for it to go in?

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
the craftmaster is just an inventory, you put stuff in as you would in an inventory, in the correct order and it builds... O.O just in order, just like your inv..

EatShrooms

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
i still don't get how the craftmaster 5000 works, i swear when i click on the items for it to go in, IT NEVER FLIPPING WORKS@!+@@#%$i@$(*%&*(@#&$
it just comes out, i've tried about a trillion times, can you help me with that, is there something you need to do for it to go in?

You have to drop the items near the craftmaster, then click the craftmaster and pick the items up with it off the ground. You can't put anything directly into it.

risen_jihad

Reaction score
Since the craftmaster is technically not an allied unit *it's neutral passive* you can control it, but you can't directly give it items. So you must drop the items on the ground VERY close to it *like practically touching, and then select the craftmaster and have it pick them up.

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
The point it is there, is because sometimes when your team doesn't have anyone with six slots to build a witch doctor hut, then you make one in there.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.