Item Stacking

retupmoc258

Reaction score
Just FYI mine is just meant to be used to simplify your code a tiny bit . . . and simplify recall time. That's about all mine does. I've looked at kingkingyyk3's thing a little bit, and some of it will help your problems. For example, it can detect when you move objects around inside the inventory . . . not sure what problem you were having before, but with at least some of it, that will help. But a lot of the rest, I don't know about . . .

Tyrulan

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I don't think I need an overly complicated system. I have no need to saving a units entire inventory in memory to "swap bags" as Kingking has done. However, I am curious as to how he added the event for moving items within his own inventory. It looks like he's just checked to see if everything is in the same spot as before, and if not, event hit. So I'm thinking I may either have to use his system or do some saving of my own. ><

kingkingyyk3

Visitor (Welcome to the Jungle, Baby!)
Reaction score
Actually the storing of unit inventory is used to prevent massive looping too. :) Kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Tyrulan

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Mhmm... I must have misunderstood your code. I don't see how it exactly avoids looping. :/

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.