Technology Linux Developer Gets Laid

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
happy_man.jpg

Philadelphia, PA - In news that is sure to excite the Linux community, long time Linux developer Todd Stanton got laid.

"I still have trouble believing it myself," said Todd. "I was doing some coding when my power supply blew. Instead of pulling out the spare like I usually would, I decided to head down to Best Buy to check out the new DVD releases. Nothing new was out, so I bought another copy of 'The Matrix' since the one I had was pretty worn out. Turns out the checkout girl was a Matrix fan too and well one thing led to another."

Word spread rapidly on message boards and on IRC. "It's pretty irresponsible of him and shows his lack of dedication to Linux and the open source movement," said Fred Simpson. "If others try to emulate this behavior then a lot of projects could get derailed."

Last edited:

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
BBspot is a satire news and comedy source and meant to be funny. If you are easily offended, gullible or don't have a sense of humor we suggest you go elsewhere.

found at the bottom of the page :D

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
The very fact that this made news is simply sad.
On a lighter note, congrats!
XD

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Haha, lol

Shows that anyone can accomplish anything (Has anybody seen Wasted's post yet? ;P)
Make that three!

Well, lets hope the people of TH don't go around getting laid... Imagine the spam O_O

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
If this kind of stuff continues the Open Source Movement dies. He probably missed all kinds of milestones and god knows how many hours of development will be lost from him talking about it, and god forbid it ever happens again.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
He probably got her pregnant and now he's screwed.

Cidzero

Imma firin mah lazer!!!1!1
Reaction score
OH noes!! we iz gna fall behind and die!!...

Who cares? I know he doesn't, he got some booty ^_^

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.