Weird Man Chokes to death on Flight and Girlfriend sits next to for 9 hours

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
A young woman sat next to the body of her boyfriend for nine hours after he choked to death while eating an in-flight meal.

Girlfriend Vanessa Preechakul told today how she watched in horror as 31-year-old Robert Rippingale choked and died while eating a beef meal on a Jetstar flight between Singapore and Auckland.

'One minute we were sitting next to each other kissing, holding hands and the next minute he was choking,' Miss Preechakul, a 27-year-old architect said.

'I kept thinking "How could you do this to me?"

Last edited:

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
role reversal?

I'm just saying, how hard it is to save someone from choking? I mean seriously, on the entire plane there was not one person who knew to punch him in the stomach? If movies have taught me anything, there is a doctor on EVERY flight. And that double-barreled shotguns can hold upwards of ten rounds, but that's less relevant.

Bartuc08

Mostly known as Zomby Jezuz
Reaction score
lol, they said the doctor tried to help but was unable to dislodge the object, which is possible, but at the same time it's rather ridiculous that they couldn't get it out.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
lol, they said the doctor tried to help but was unable to dislodge the object, which is possible, but at the same time it's rather ridiculous that they couldn't get it out.

Holy shit so there WAS a doctor? I was just joking, I didn't even read it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.