Map idea for us map makers

G

Gojhin

Hey i've had this idea for a map, maybe we could get a team together and work on it.. its about Final Fantasy 8, i wanna make a series of maps. where you start in Balamb Garden (first map).. and it's the only map you're allowed to start a new hero. it includes all the stuff inside the garden, and the outside area and Ifrit and the beach, then when you complete the 2nd map which would be the first town outside the garden, you go back to the first map and load your hero and your hero is X-level then you get a quest from whoever that you couldnt get from earlier because you werent a high enough level (because the only way to get to a certain level is by being in the 2nd map which you can only load a character into the game with.) and i realize it would take forever to make it and set up but... its just an idea u know, work with it. gimme some feed back if you think its a good idea!

G

Gojhin

or instead of being a certain level ( because technically it is possible to get to max level in the garden : D you could give the hero like a letter or note that u have to give to someone in the first map to activate the quest. then you do w/e and get to the end of that part of the 1st map then you go to the 3rd map. and so-on, and the boost system would be set up by each time you click your gf it would add to the dmg dealt (I know how to set that up easy, it would be similar to what Jvizzle did w/ the final boss on Pimp Hero D)

I have the ff8 game so i could totally get everything down to the specific's.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.