Map lag/freeze issue

Cdo

Reaction score
NOTE: this issue has now been fixed :)

hi i'm wokring on a custom hero survival like game and i've encountered a problem... when i have 2 players playing my game it all seems good but when your finished creating a hero and so has the other player (assuming there's 2) it is meant to move you both to the area you defend but only one seems to move and there seems to be never ending amounts of lag... i don't know why but i can't seem to fix it.
Here's my triggers i use :)

Firstly when you have finished picking a hero it moves you to an area where you wait for everyone else to pick there hero, then when there's nobody left to pick there hero it runs my second trigger.
Trigger:
  • Ult Picked
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Fully Finished <gen>
    • Conditions
      • And - All (Conditions) are true
        • Conditions
          • ((Owner of (Triggering unit)) Current gold) Equal to 0
          • ((Owner of (Triggering unit)) Current lumber) Equal to 0
    • Actions
      • Unit - Move (Triggering unit) instantly to (Center of waitning bay <gen>)
      • Camera - Pan camera for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) to (Center of waitning bay <gen>) over 1.00 seconds
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 5, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Item - Remove (Item carried by (Triggering unit) in slot (Integer A))
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by (Owner of (Triggering unit))) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • (Unit-type of (Picked unit)) Equal to Hero Selector
            • Then - Actions
              • Unit - Remove (Picked unit) from the game
            • Else - Actions
      • Trigger - Run Everybody has picked <gen> (checking conditions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Number of units in (Units in (Playable map area) matching ((Unit-type of (Matching unit)) Equal to Hero Selector))) Equal to 0
        • Then - Actions
          • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
        • Else - Actions

And here's the second
Trigger:
  • Everybody has picked
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • (Number of units in (Units in (Playable map area) matching ((Unit-type of (Matching unit)) Equal to Hero Selector))) Equal to 0
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area)) and do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
                • If - Conditions
                  • ((Picked unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
                • Then - Actions
                    • If - Conditions
                        • Conditions
                          • ((Owner of (Picked unit)) is in TEAM1) Equal to True
                    • Then - Actions
                      • Camera - Pan camera for (Owner of (Picked unit)) to (Center of team1heros <gen>) over 0.01 seconds
                      • Unit - Move (Picked unit) instantly to (Center of team1heros <gen>)
                    • Else - Actions
                      • Do nothing
                    • If - Conditions
                        • Conditions
                          • ((Owner of (Picked unit)) is in TEAM2) Equal to True
                    • Then - Actions
                      • Camera - Pan camera for (Owner of (Picked unit)) to (Center of team2heros <gen>) over 0.01 seconds
                      • Unit - Move (Picked unit) instantly to (Center of team2heros <gen>)
                    • Else - Actions
                      • Do nothing
                    • If - Conditions
                        • Conditions
                          • ((Owner of (Picked unit)) is in TEAM3) Equal to True
                    • Then - Actions
                      • Camera - Pan camera for (Owner of (Picked unit)) to (Center of team3heros <gen>) over 0.01 seconds
                    • Else - Actions
                      • Do nothing
                    • If - Conditions
                        • Conditions
                          • ((Owner of (Picked unit)) is in TEAM4) Equal to True
                    • Then - Actions
                      • Camera - Pan camera for (Owner of (Picked unit)) to (Center of team4heros <gen>) over 0.01 seconds
                    • Else - Actions
                      • Do nothing
                • Else - Actions
          • Trigger - Turn on check for summoners <gen>
          • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
        • Else - Actions
          • Do nothing

I don't expect anyone to help as you can't look at the map and i can't show you through the issue but that's ok, i'm going to keep looking into if but if you see something wrong with my triggers plz tell :thup:
Thank you for your time.

*UPDATE*
I worked it out, in trigger two i had triggering unit where i should've had picked unit and that made a issue that froze everything and i don't know why but it SEEMS to work now, thanks anyway :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.