Mapmaking Contest on Blizzvault

KingZeus

Reaction score
Currently there is a mapmaking contest going on at Blizzvault, and we would like some more participation. So if you are interested please check here. Also, since you are getting in late the deadline might be pushed back some since there wasn't enough participation off the bat. Sorry if this breaks any rules but I did not see any rule against this.

KingZeus

Reaction score
Bump. Anyway I have seen a good bit of people view it but no post or anything, so I would like to get some feedback on the rules and people's opinions on it.

Narks

Vastly intelligent whale-like being from the stars
Reaction score
isnt there rules against advertising other sites or something

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
If I was the admin of a small map mapping site making a contest to attract new people I would have a contest that demands a little less effort. Like a spell making contest.
I doubt many people will really bother to create an entire map.

KingZeus

Reaction score
We also have a spell contest going on at the moment, it started last night and ends on the 28th. So plenty of time for people to enter.

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
Id like to make a little Hero defence, but that no imports rule is just limits my imagination too damn much. ( And in the end Id probably be too lazy to finish the map anyways )

That spell contest sounds pretty cool, though. It has no bad rules, + spell requires less work, so it works better for a lazy person like me.

If I get some cool and very dark & evil spell idea Ill post something.

Contests are always nice. Thanks for you guys for hosting them.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.