Mathematical power in triggers

OVRKLL

Reaction score
Hey all,

How can one use mathematical power functions in triggers?

Example:
2^3 = 8 (2*2*2=8)

Larcenist

REP: Respect, Envy, Prosperity?
Reaction score
There's a shitload of different math-functions in the real-section of the WE trigger editor if you're looking for GUI mathematic functions. It has got every thing from square roots to sin/cos/tan etc.

Edit:
If that's what you mean.

OVRKLL

Reaction score
There's a shitload of different math-functions in the real-section of the WE trigger editor if you're looking for GUI mathematic functions. It has got every thing from square roots to sin/cos/tan etc.

Edit:
If that's what you mean.

Just a sec, I'll have a look at it... Only looked under integer so far.
Note to nobody (because nobody cares): Perhaps Blizzard should introduce decimal numbers (Float or Double types?) in a potential WC4 instead of using Reals for advanced numerical data?

Larcenist

Reaction score
At least I'm pretty sure it had a lot of mathematic functions, I only really use them to get fancy suck-angles in spells etc. If not there's nothing a really long arithmetic function can't handle :3

Larcenist

Reaction score
Anytime. Blizzard did think of something when they made the GUI trigger editor. We get to use our brilliant math-brains whenever we want eh? ;D

OVRKLL

Reaction score
Anytime. Blizzard did think of something when they made the GUI trigger editor. We get to use our brilliant math-brains whenever we want eh? ;D

Hehe, yeah... No matter what anyone may ever say, Warcraft III will still be an epic game and World Editor will, at least for a long period of time, still be the best, simplest, and at the same time most advanced game editor ever.

EDIT: Conclusion: Blizzard rox ;P

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.